Site Notices
Posted: 7/19/2008 6:09:54 PM EDT
I wonder if they've set a date yet?

Link Posted: 7/19/2008 6:35:28 PM EDT
[#1]
 Ninja powers unite!!!!
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 7:02:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Snake Eyes and the "Ninja in white" kissed and made up?
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 7:05:51 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Snake Eyes and the "Ninja in white" kissed and made up?

you mean stormshadow? oh jesus I'm a nerd
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 7:19:07 PM EDT
[#4]
So Grumpy and "Stormshadow" hooked up eh?
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 8:08:51 PM EDT
[#5]
I don't know what's more geeky you guys for knowing what that symbol means or Grumpy for being permenantly scarred with it

WTF does that mean anyway?????????
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 8:10:56 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I don't know what's more geeky you guys for knowing what that symbol means or Grumpy for being permenantly scarred with it

You didnt buy GI Joe comics as a kid? WTF ? ???

ETA: And for the record Grumpy wins hands down, no contest. I was a kid and didnt know any better. He was an adult and PAID to have that done, then sat there for presumably a couple hours. More geeky by a long shot.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 8:23:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 8:23:37 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You didnt buy GI Joe comics as a kid? WTF ? ???

ETA: And for the record Grumpy wins hands down, no contest. I was a kid and didnt know any better. He was an adult and PAID to have that done, then sat there for presumably a couple hours. More geeky by a long shot.

I was an X-Men fan, started getting out of comics and into other stuff when GI Joe came out. Guess I'm just old
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 8:25:52 PM EDT
[#9]
So Grumpy is a ninja? I thought only mall security guards were ninjas
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 8:40:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Ahhhhhh, The Arishikage Clan grows! I just hope that Grumpy isn't the "Soft Master"!  (man, I am such a GI Nerd)
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 8:46:45 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Ahhhhhh, The Arishikage Clan grows! I just hope that Grumpy isn't the "Soft Master"!  (man, I am such a GI Nerd)

Wha???
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 8:48:10 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wha???

If you ever read the GI Joe comic book, you'd know what I was jabering about.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 8:53:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Good to know it's not just me and NWRed!
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 8:55:57 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

dude, I've got every GI Joe action figure until last year made, plus every GI Joe comic from 1981-current on Digits, if you want them let me know.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 8:57:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Just so everyone knows, I am not bagging on the geekiness (I'm sitting here watching anime), I'm just not familiar with the GI Joe cosmology
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 9:26:11 PM EDT
[#16]
yeah I know you wouldn't. Between GI Joe, Star Wars, Marvel comics, and hell even that pirate game; we all got some nerd in us.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 10:46:36 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

dude, I've got every GI Joe action figure until last year made, plus every GI Joe comic from 1981-current on Digits, if you want them let me know.

Want what?  You looking to divest yourself of the comics?

I've a few that i'm missing that i'd love to get my hands on.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 11:23:37 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
I wonder if they've set a date yet?

No date set yet....
(when that changes i'll let you all know so you can pick on GrumpyM4 as i don't believe he's recanted his rant on marriage )

Then again, he'll read this and tell me there's no way in hell now......
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 1:10:30 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

I've a few that i'm missing that i'd love to get my hands on.

IM inbound.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 1:35:46 PM EDT
[#20]
Dude,  I tried to load some on to e-mail, they are way to big. I'm back in Tacoma on August 1st, I've got them all on an external hard-drive, we can meet up someplace and I'll transfer them to you.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 2:34:12 PM EDT
[#21]

that'll be a fun divorce.

"you have to get the tattoo removed, your not part of my ninja family anymore......"
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 2:46:57 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

that'll be a fun divorce.

"you have to get the tattoo removed, your not part of my ninja family anymore......"

Can't she just shoot him with her bow ala the Hard Master then join a international terrorist group?
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 3:25:32 PM EDT
[#23]
Wouldn't she have to hire a shape/color shifting dude to kill him like that?
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 3:40:08 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Wouldn't she have to hire a shape/color shifting dude to kill him like that?

Only if you have no imagination of your own and have to follow the story line
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 4:34:57 PM EDT
[#25]
This thread needs a poll.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:32:29 PM EDT
[#26]
Grumpy is absolutely right!

I was married for 13 years, and I can say unequivocally that marriage is definitely evil.

Nearly 70% of married couples with children under the age of 18 have parents which BOTH  work outside the home...

Yet marriage amounts to nothing more than a contract by which the wife is legally entitled to at least half of the husband's assets that he worked his ass off to obtain.

If both spouses work, yet the ex-wife is usually entitled to at least half of the ex-husband's assets...how the hell is that fair and equitable?

Not to mention that fact that there are so many books out there for sale which specifically train women on how to best screw-over their husbands in divorce proceedings.

I'm with Grumpy...to hell with that marriage crap.

I have three wonderful kids and that was all I realistically expected out of my (now defunct) marriage and I am perfectly happy with that.

My money, my assets, my time, and the fruits of my labor are mine and they're going to stay that way.

Edited to Add:

Page two!
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:36:03 PM EDT
[#27]
Does that mean I'm going to have to be the cynical one about marriage from now on?

Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:44:31 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Does that mean I'm going to have to be the cynical one about marriage from now on?

i40.photobucket.com/albums/e214/Meth_Lab/its-a-trap.jpg

Those toes in back don't have painted toe nails. Who picked up the soap?

8.5 on the photo. IMHO
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:44:49 PM EDT
[#29]
While originally desired because of the comics and my childhood involved in the martial arts, the hexagram tattoo also has a basis in the I'ching. Numbers 63 and 64 to be precise. The final two.

It was because of this fact that she chose to get the tattoo.  I tried to talk her out of it and have her choose something that was very important to her personally, but she informed me that this now was and she had made up her mind.

I do not regret mine.

Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:46:39 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

i40.photobucket.com/albums/e214/Meth_Lab/its-a-trap.jpg

No.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top