Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/24/2006 12:55:08 PM EDT

Another angel gets its wings

I want to thank Scott Jiminez from Georgia who i hooked up with via the Preban/Postban Lower's Trade section. Great  Preban AR15-A2 Lower which will go tactical soon. Pictures to Follows. I cant end this thread without a few shoutouts. A big FUCK YOU goes out to Bruno, Silver, Clinton (squared), Feinstein, Kennedy, Kerry, Schumer and Brady. The unconstitutional laws and statutes you create, perpetuate and sustain dont work. Thank you
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 1:39:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 1:42:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Be careful or you'll shoot your eye out with that buffer spring kid.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 2:14:17 PM EDT
[#3]
God Bless!

I need to get a preban also.  Where is the "trade section" you mentioned?
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 3:09:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 3:12:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Sweet! Let's warm that  tactical puppy up!

Uh, Adirondack47, is that a spec of dirt I see on that lower
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 4:12:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Your speech was better than the whole series of "Rocky" movies.

I think I will follow your lead. A NYPD officer has offered me his preban Colt with all of the evil features allowed for a little less than the going $$$$.

My SEBR needs company.

Maybe one day, I too will write as eloquent as you.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 4:25:57 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
A big FUCK YOU goes out to Bruno, Silver, Clinton (squared), Feinstein, Kennedy, Kerry, Schumer and Brady.

Be nice to Bruno. He is currently preventing a complete ban on assault weapons in NYS.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 5:06:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Its growing more tactical by the minute.....Mu ha ha ha ha ha ha.  Its a good thing i have an Stag M4 upper with Free Floated HG's on the way; I wouldnt want her to be incomplete one minute longer

Dont worry Marc- she got a good bath when she came home. You know me, I keep my toys clean
ML- Great idea to get that preban lower while you can. You never know what tommorow or 2008 as it were, will bring.

Link Posted: 2/24/2006 6:00:15 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Its growing more tactical by the minute.....Mu ha ha ha ha ha ha.  Its a good thing i have an Stag M4 upper with Free Floated HG's on the way; I wouldnt want her to be incomplete one minute longer

Dont worry Marc- she got a good bath when she came home. You know me, I keep my toys clean
ML- Great idea to get that preban lower while you can. You never know what tommorow or 2008 as it were, will bring.

i27.photobucket.com/albums/c177/thedough_007/DSCF1607edit.jpg

you forgot the most important thing in the picture...a MASSIVE FLASH HIDER....

awesome find, treat 'er well
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 6:06:50 PM EDT
[#10]

you forgot the most important thing in the picture...a MASSIVE FLASH HIDER....

Dont Worry I bought a YHM-28-5C(1&2) along with the A2 included on the upper. I think that about covers it.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 7:13:55 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Here ya go enigma

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=98&t=224514

Thank you!!

I put the word out that I'm interested.  We'll see what happens.  Kudos to whomever started that thread.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 9:23:12 AM EDT
[#12]
Very nice addition adirondack47, very nice indeed.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top