Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 8/13/2011 3:44:14 PM EDT
I saw a tricked out (as in side lights, push bumper, LED flashers on the push bumper, LED flashers in the Grill, interior LED flashers, et cetera) Black Chevy Tahoe with "TRT Operations" and "Emergency Operations" banners all over the sides of it, US Army Personalized Plates, and a DHS sticker with "Operations" on the back window.  There was also a logo within the "Emergency Operations" logo that had "TMS Government Service Operations".  

Anyone else think this is waaayyyyy out there in left field?  I'll try to get a few pics from the video I took later.  
-SS
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 5:06:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/13/2011 5:12:57 PM EDT by GreatDane]
Did the logo look anything like this?

EDIT: Doing some more digging, TRT = Terrorism Response Team. Maybe it was some brass's car, hence the vanity plate, that they wanted to be sure was allowed into whatever "situation" Big Sister decides is terrorism this week?
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 5:37:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/13/2011 8:37:39 PM EDT by SleeperShooter]
Originally Posted By GreatDane:
Did the logo look anything like this?

http://www.tms-llc.com/images/stories/TMS-Logistics_white.png

EDIT: Doing some more digging, TRT = Terrorism Response Team. Maybe it was some brass's car, hence the vanity plate, that they wanted to be sure was allowed into whatever "situation" Big Sister decides is terrorism this week?

Nope Actually, after looking close, yes the two logos appear to be similar.  They both have the "Crescent" through the TMS.  That must be their outfit.  
Here's the logo...

Here's the front...

-SS

Link Posted: 8/13/2011 5:50:40 PM EDT
Probably a full bird colonel in a renta cop/ tactical loss prevention operator outfit
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 10:03:44 PM EDT
a G ride would have had Gov plates on it with something that high vis.
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 10:12:46 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Charley7897:

I figured that out a while ago.  I've been driving G-Rides for a few years...  No way for you to know that though, so no worries.  
-SS
Link Posted: 8/14/2011 2:25:40 AM EDT
Well that sure does not stick out much

Link Posted: 8/14/2011 4:26:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/14/2011 4:27:44 AM EDT by Greenamphibious]
Originally Posted By Charley7897:
not true. our current G ride has Florida tags. Also we have tricked out suburbans (armored) for our CINC

If I am not mistaken TRS fall under the department of Justice

Link Posted: 8/14/2011 6:41:35 AM EDT
TMS is a transportation logistics company.  They have an office in Orlando.  They basically help manage transportation for large events at local convention centers here.  I'm not too sure why they have a TRT here, considering this isn't Somolia.  I would hope they contact the police if they have a bus that is hijacked.
Top Top