Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 3/18/2006 11:59:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/19/2006 11:59:12 AM EDT by PCR-00]
I'm probably going sunday morning, IM me and I can take a guest, if you want to check it out....

My phone works too.

-PCR
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 5:33:09 AM EDT
For those of us not in the know, whats "Tacoma Rifle and Revolver"?
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 6:20:00 AM EDT

Originally Posted By mpscout69:
For those of us not in the know, whats "Tacoma Rifle and Revolver"?

www.tacomarifle.org/

Link Posted: 3/19/2006 7:39:31 AM EDT
Quote:Ever been to Tacoma Rifle and Revolver?

One time 16 years ago with the original owner of Bulls eye.

Give us a range report. Maybe I'll have to come with you one of these days. How long is the range and what are the rules on capacity of mags?
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 10:27:35 AM EDT

Originally Posted By RS_Coyote:

Give us a range report. Maybe I'll have to come with you one of these days. How long is the range and what are the rules on capacity of mags?

Well Bosifus and I went this morning. I had been a member years ago. I recently signed back up.

1 Shot per second (pretty standard)
No Limit on Mags
No .50 BMG
250 yards to the farthest target. (occasionally they shut down the firing line and shoot from WAAAY back at 600 yards.

I like it, nice and quiet and about 4 minutes from my house.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 10:35:06 AM EDT
Every thursday for about 4 years(during the summer time), and about one weekend a month. I used to shoot there alot
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 11:33:33 AM EDT

Originally Posted By PCR-00:

Well Bosifus and I went this morning. I had been a member years ago. I recently signed back up.

No Limit on Mags
No .50 BMG
250 yards to the farthest target. (occasionally they shut down the firing line and shoot from WAAAY back at 600 yards.

Do they allow .50 Boewulf? Thats my newest toy, and I've had one range say I can't use it because its a ".50" even though its basically the same as a .45/70.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 11:37:59 AM EDT

Originally Posted By mpscout69:

Originally Posted By PCR-00:

No Limit on Mags
No .50 BMG

Do they allow .50 Boewulf? Thats my newest toy, and I've had one range say I can't use it because its a ".50" even though its basically the same as a .45/70.

They only restrict BMG , due to how destructive it is to the burm. They didn't mention any other "versions" of .50 cal being restricted.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 11:49:40 AM EDT
Well PCR and I had a good time. He only had to warn me once about the one round per second doo hicky so we were good boys and didn't have to draw down on anyone . The 9mm he got is awesome and I am jelous as all get out.

I wrung out the xm177 Oly after taking it in for them to look at and it ran like a champ. I hope to fund my next build with that thing.

Anyway on to the pics.

Had a good time, thanks for the invite PCR.

Link Posted: 3/19/2006 11:54:20 AM EDT
Did I mention that it was a B - E - A - Utiful day to go shooting?

Well, it was/is
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 4:31:07 PM EDT
1 round per second?

That's ghey.

I just got back from my range, I was shooting a bunch of ammo a second.

Link Posted: 3/19/2006 6:57:53 PM EDT
The upgrades they're doing to the rifle range are great. Hopefully they'll spend some time and money on the pistol range, it's been looking pretty beat lately.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 8:03:08 PM EDT
I've started running the pistol/lever silhouette shoots at the Tac Sportsmens Club. I'm going to have to see how many of you guys I can wrangle in one of these days.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 8:13:48 PM EDT

Originally Posted By gigmike:
The upgrades they're doing to the rifle range are great. Hopefully they'll spend some time and money on the pistol range, it's been looking pretty beat lately.

Highpower range is looking good, they got all the extra supporting beams out and just the metal poles now.

Looking for them to upgrade the close (25yd) target stands a bit...but the progress looks good.
Top Top