Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Posted: 9/5/2008 8:33:08 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 8:45:38 AM EDT
Poor buggars....now they know how I feel.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 12:56:14 PM EDT
2-3 percent eh?  That's optimistic.  
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 1:27:31 PM EDT
LoL

Originally Posted By han_cholo:
2-3 percent eh?  That's optimistic.  
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 2:47:46 PM EDT
Wow, a .40 cal ammo shortage because of the .mil?
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 5:48:50 PM EDT
We actually had a 9mm shortage in the AOR last year.  Not really a big deal.  Who the hell brings a pistol to a gunfight in Iraq anyway...well, except officers.  Long arms are too heavy for them to carry

The true story is that Gov Gibbons spent all their ammo funds on lap dances.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 7:12:57 PM EDT
DPS???  They give those guys guns????
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 11:28:47 PM EDT

Originally Posted By LVJD:

The Highway Patrol is a department of the DPS. Funny part is that DMV is also a branch of the DPS and they actually have LEO within there ranks as well. They investigate and arrest people for fruad, etc involving licenses, registration and the such. My wife works for DMV. It's amazing some of the stupid shit people try to pull over her. Yesterday this white trash winner tried to give her an obvious forged social security card. It was printed on flowery imprinted paper you can buy at wal-mart or an office place. Dumbasses  
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 5:37:15 AM EDT
Aside from DMV, i believe there's capitol police, Secretary of State's investigators, parole and probation...

Originally Posted By fallonmedic:

Originally Posted By LVJD:

The Highway Patrol is a department of the DPS. Funny part is that DMV is also a branch of the DPS and they actually have LEO within there ranks as well. They investigate and arrest people for fruad, etc involving licenses, registration and the such. My wife works for DMV. It's amazing some of the stupid shit people try to pull over her. Yesterday this white trash winner tried to give her an obvious forged social security card. It was printed on flowery imprinted paper you can buy at wal-mart or an office place. Dumbasses  
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 7:41:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/6/2008 7:43:04 AM EDT by NVCapCop]
Nevada DPS Divisions:

Capitol Police  
  Crim. Justice Assist.  
  Emergency Mgmt  
  Fire Marshal  
  Highway Patrol  
  Investigations  
  Office of Traffic Safety  
  Parole & Probation  
  Records & Technology