Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/15/2004 12:26:35 PM EDT
Anyone know of a spot where you can shoot in the Enumclaw area?  I'm not interested in range shooting all the time and care not to drive north.  Thanks ahead for any tips/suggestions.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 3:36:02 PM EDT
[#1]
I know there are some spots up 410 somewhere but I'm not sure which exit.  If you find them, let me know.  I'm near Black Diamond and have the same situation you do.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 7:10:36 PM EDT
[#2]
there used to be a decent place to shoot out past greenwater. up on huckleberry ridge, don't know if you can even shoot there anymore though. haven't been there in 10 years.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 1:05:32 AM EDT
[#3]
I actually know of a couple of spots off of 410 past Enumclaw.  The last time I was there was about 4-5 yrs ago so I don't know if its still ok to shoot there.  But, I would be willing to drive down and try. Lets set a date & time.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 6:17:16 AM EDT
[#4]
There used to be a spot up in greenwater on the way to some sledding park or something but it was closed the last time I went by there with signs everywhere. I remember reading some time back that a guy had shot and killed his son there on accident and they closed it down after that.

I keep meaning to get up there and check it out though to see if it's been opened back up. It was the best place around. If you all want to get together for a scouting trip up there for a place that would be cool.

bosifus
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 9:44:37 AM EDT
[#5]
We can meet at that little bar at the bottom of the hill right at the edge on Enumscratch.  Sounds good to me!
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 11:21:45 AM EDT
[#6]
What would be the day, time and where?
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 12:41:56 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
What would be the day, time and where?

This weekend is the Monroe funshow.  Maybe next weekend?
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 9:47:01 PM EDT
[#8]
About a year ago I went up that dirt rd west side of Green Water and they had "NO SHOOTing" signs all over. And I had shot clays there years before. If I'm not doing anything when you guys go you mind if I meet up with you?
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 9:55:57 AM EDT
[#9]
I have to work the weekend on the 25th :(
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 1:10:03 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
About a year ago I went up that dirt rd west side of Green Water and they had "NO SHOOTing" signs all over. And I had shot clays there years before. If I'm not doing anything when you guys go you mind if I meet up with you?

One spot that I've been to was on the east side and another on the west of 410.  The east side had been recently clear-cut with saplings already planted.  The shooting area required high ground clearance to get to. But, you could also park further away and walk/scramble.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top