Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/18/2005 9:54:23 AM EDT
I generally go to Mc Donalds only to remind myself why I don't eat there, not to mention I can't understand what they speak. But now I go to a jack in the box & felt like I stepped into Central America.  Why can't they learn to speak english.

Link Posted: 8/18/2005 10:56:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Yup.  It's not even just Illegal Mexicans anymore.

Now it's these animals from the bowels of South America.  But don't worry.  All of the sudden Napalitano wants to do something about the Border.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 4:59:42 PM EDT
[#2]
I can't wait till election year.  I get to cast a vote for whoever runs against Gov. Hitler.  Its so true I went to Jack in the Box two days ago, I had the exact same thought running through my head, what frickin country are these a-holes from.  If you can't speak english then you shouldn't be allowed to enter.  SOD!!!
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 7:39:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Its absolutely insane. My girlfriend teaches 5th grade in Phoenix (27 Ave and Buckeye) and 5 of her students only speak spanish. Then only 8 of her students parents speak English! Thing that drives me nuts is how EVERYTHING now is in English AND spanish. Its almost like saying its ok to not learn English.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 8:09:27 PM EDT
[#4]
welcome to the new america...... english optional.

just goes to show you, the gov doesnt give a rat's arse about it's citizens, it cares more about the damn border hoppers.  sad state of affairs this coulnrty is devolving to
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 10:03:58 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
EVERYTHING now is in English AND spanish. Its almost like saying its ok to not learn English.

There's no "almost like" about it gringo.

"There's a storm coming in"

Link Posted: 8/19/2005 1:54:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Nothing pisses me off more than their unwillingness to learn English.  If you go to a place of employment, they'll all talk to each other in spanish, no matter who's around.  Even if they know English, they prefer more than any other foreigner to speak spanish.

What gets me are the professionals even do it!  I listen to the air traffic around here and Aeromexico Airlines come on talking to their dispatch every now and then.  They speak spanish there too!!  They're fucking pilots flying 737s, and they can't even speak English!  Fucking annoying bottom-feeding shitbags.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 10:28:43 AM EDT
[#7]
Them being illegal is sooo wrong in every way <dead horse being beatin sound>  But the fact that they are soooo lazy that they don't even try to learn english just kills me.  I can put up with any kind of accent, but jeeez at least make an effort learn the language of the country.   That schyt would'nt fly in other countries where english isn't spoken.....

Ex:
Me -   #3 Large Sized please
Stupid Illegal - Joo wan frice.....?
Me - It comes with fries.....
Stupid Illegal - jess
Me - Oh for crying out loud....
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 4:41:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Is this new?

Drove through a Taco Hell the other day and this is what I get out of the fucking speaker:

"Hola, benevides al Taco Bell...."

I just drove on through.

Sheep
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 4:57:35 PM EDT
[#9]
I am amazed at the huge difference in the willingness of Mexican invaders and refugees from other countries to learn English.   I have worked with refugees from Africa and (for the majority) they work very hard to learn English and assimilate into American culture.

There might be a reason for Mexicans not learning English.  They might be lead poisoning brain damaged.  Those Mexican candies with all the chili powder contain lead.  The Mexicans use lead fueled engine exhaust to dry the chilies used. So even though we don’t have their lead based painted dishes her, they still eat the lead candy.  
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 11:37:25 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I am amazed at the huge difference in the willingness of Mexican invaders and refugees from other countries to learn English.   I have worked with refugees from Africa and (for the majority) they work very hard to learn English and assimilate into American culture.

There might be a reason for Mexicans not learning English.  They might be lead poisoning brain damaged.  Those Mexican candies with all the chili powder contain lead.  The Mexicans use lead fueled engine exhaust to dry the chilies used. So even though we don’t have their lead based painted dishes her, they still eat the lead candy.  

The reason is simple. Most of the immigrants from other countries are educated, the illegals are not. Most illegals do not even speak or write spanish properly, and so have a poor foundation for learning another.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 6:35:55 AM EDT
[#11]

The Mexicans are sold cultural candy that contains lead- this is sad and wrong.  

Link Posted: 8/20/2005 9:03:59 AM EDT
[#12]
Think this place is bad, you should try Southern California...San Diego or the Greater Los Angeles Metro Area...
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 5:06:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Did you end up in Guadalupe? Not the best neighborhood....
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 5:26:40 PM EDT
[#14]
Caught the end of Special Report last night on FNC.  One guy was saying we really need a fence that'll work to prevent the majority of them coming over.  It worked in other countries, ect..

Well, Fred Barnes goes on to say "a fence won't work, you'd need thousands more border patrols, and nothing will prevent them from coming over.  We just need a worker program and to rebuild Mexico internally to help slow influx.  They want jobs and America is where the jobs are."

I was fucking floored.  Someone who's appartently conservative and even defended gun rights on there once, and this is the kinda shit coming out his mouth.  What a tool, a GWB tool.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 10:39:54 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Think this place is bad, you should try Southern California...San Diego or the Greater Los Angeles Metro Area...

Yeah, most of the members on this board don't give a flying phuk about "Killaforeigner"   And others are from there and don't wish to go back simply because the cost of living is insanely too high, and the plauge (dirty illegals), has already taken over.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 3:31:57 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, most of the members on this board don't give a flying phuk about "Killaforeigner"   And others are from there and don't wish to go back simply because the cost of living is insanely too high, and the plauge (dirty illegals), has already taken over.

If I was going to move to souther cali, it would be to san diego. Half my inlaws are mexican and they all speak english, except for her grand parents but they are from texas and were born their. I would move their for the weather and their is just so much to do in the city. However I am not moving back because a. its so expensive b. gun laws suck in cali(but if i became a fellon, who knows.) c. their are just too many non-english speaking illegals their and it pisses me off that nothing is done about it.

Doesnt the INs know where the illegals meet for day jobs,m why dont they wait their to bust them. It doesnt seem right.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 8:27:53 PM EDT
[#17]
While hiking through the pristine forest of one of souther Az's "sky island" mountain ranges last week, I was somewhat surprised to find quite a bit of trash left behind by illegals. Surprised only because I didn't think this place was a main thoroughfare, but I was apparently wrong. It's been a couple of yrs since I've been there, things have changed.
The typical water containers and food wrappers, as well as baby formula containers all with spanish labels were found. The most surprising item was the Portuguese/English translation dictionary. Would lead one tho believe that the Brazilians too are coming up.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 9:47:13 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
While hiking through the pristine forest of one of souther Az's "sky island" mountain ranges last week, I was somewhat surprised to find quite a bit of trash left behind by illegals. Surprised only because I didn't think this place was a main thoroughfare, but I was apparently wrong. It's been a couple of yrs since I've been there, things have changed.
The typical water containers and food wrappers, as well as baby formula containers all with spanish labels were found. The most surprising item was the Portuguese/English translation dictionary. Would lead one tho believe that the Brazilians too are coming up.

Oh great! now our forests aren't even safe.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 1:36:20 PM EDT
[#19]
Shit, a couple of months ago I went to a sporting goods store in south Phoenix-I had to go there for "specialized equipment", i.e. some repair parts-and it was about 3 pubic hairs higher in social status than going to Nogales.

I had a handgun with me, I was thinking I shoulda brought an AR as well.

I have a McD's close to my house and even though the workforce is 98% caucasian it HAS TO BE the place where the entire southwest region sends the absolute DREGS of young society that just could not cut the mustard anywhere else to work.

Woe is the fool that drives away from their window without first checking his/her order. I'm talking about 95%-98% inaccuracy on orders-and NOT special order stuff. Run-of-the-mill orders like a 1/4 pounder, fries and drink. If you order more than 2 meals, you're fucked and had better check your order prior to driving off.

I REFUSE to eat there but the GF and her daughter occasionally want something from the place and I actually feel as though my IQ dropped a few points while I deal with them.

I've been to McD's in bad black neighborhoods in Oakland, PRK, McD's in Chinese neighborhoods where they could barely communicate, and McD's in REMOTE areas of the country and the one close to my house is THE ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY WORST .
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 6:22:33 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Did you end up in Guadalupe? Not the best neighborhood....

That's what I was thinking. I had to drive to the KUPD studio once to pick up a prize. It was definitely an interesting experience.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 2:57:29 PM EDT
[#21]
Fucking Mexican's.

F.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 6:44:26 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Ditto

As an example...Long story short...I had to work today ( Saturday ) and was pulled into a situation where a customer was promised his vehicle today ( From the Collision Center ) which of course it was not ready and still needed more parts to be ordered.

The customer was naturally aggitated and with a thick accent let it be known ( I could not blame him one bit )...He is a black man which I'm guessing to be from Africa. With a name I could not pronounce....YET...He Did Conversate in ENGLISH...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top