Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/18/2017 8:43:45 AM EDT
This is not a posting on my behalf nor am I shilling for a company.

I am posting on behalf of a friend whose husband is hiring in a major Defense contractor's Advanced Programs division (that may not be the actual name).   He is searching for engineers (aerospace, software, systems, mechanical, etc.) and cyber-security experts.

You *must* have a degree to be considered.  I'm not sure about relocation; pretty sure they are looking at Central FL only at the moment.

The only reason I have this information is because I'm very good friends with his wife (no adultery jokes, please.  She is truly a good friend) and she tapped me to ask since I am heavily involved in data-oriented fields in central FL as far as opportunities and recruiting.

If you're interested, please PM me.  If you fit the bill I will forward your resume and it *will* get on his desk to review.   Please don't inflate your resume -- you will get thoroughly checked out.  This program deals with the super-duper secret squirrel black ops kind of shit.  This guy is one seriously intelligent dude and is behind some seriously cool technology with the company.
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 12:43:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Any chance for internships? I'm in my junior year for mechanical.
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 6:29:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Any chance for internships? I'm in my junior year for mechanical.
View Quote
Asked, standby.
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 6:35:03 AM EDT
[#3]
If you are interested in an internship, I was told you have to apply through your school. I can ask for details on how to apply if you want to move forward.
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 8:35:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
If you are interested in an internship, I was told you have to apply through your school. I can ask for details on how to apply if you want to move forward.
View Quote
Absolutely!
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 9:01:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Absolutely!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Absolutely!
Got word back - internships go through the school and my friend's husband is not involved in selecting interns so there'd be no way to get your info to him.

Sorry man.
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 9:04:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Got word back - internships go through the school and my friend's husband is not involved in selecting interns so there'd be no way to get your info to him.

Sorry man.
View Quote
No worries, thanks for checking!
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 4:11:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Sent im yesterday.
Just verifying if received.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 7:55:50 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Sent im yesterday.
Just verifying if received.
View Quote
Responded.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top