Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2009 9:19:36 PM EDT
Wow...even Klobasher and Frankenweenie voted against Acorn funding!

Ellison of course....

What gives with these people?  How many of these videos do they need?
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:54:25 PM EDT
[#1]
WTF!
Ellison is a retard.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 6:57:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Ellison of course....

I wonder if McCollum's $1,000 donation against Joe Wilson came from ACORN?

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 7:29:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Ellison of course....

They know that ACORN will probably be defunded, if not entirely then partially, and will need to reorganize under a new charter and name due to the negative publicity associated with the organizations name. Therefore, by voting against [defunding of ACORN] they understand that the media (which is in the pocket of the left) won't make a big deal of it, and the general populace that mainly watches the MSM won't know. Therefore they can retain their relationship with ACORN so that once it is operating under a new name and receiving government funds Ellison and all those who voted in favor of ACORN will continue to receive campaign contributions and voter registration assistance in their districts.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 7:46:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ellison of course....

They know that ACORN will probably be defunded, if not entirely then partially, and will need to reorganize under a new charter and name due to the negative publicity associated with the organizations name. Therefore, by voting against [defunding of ACORN] they understand that the media (which is in the pocket of the left) won't make a big deal of it, and the general populace that mainly watches the MSM won't know. Therefore they can retain their relationship with ACORN so that once it is operating under a new name and receiving government funds Ellison and all those who voted in favor of ACORN will continue to receive campaign contributions and voter registration assistance in their districts.

Probably true.   Acorn has been around a long time...let's hope if they rebuild to do the same crap that "we" find out about it much sooner next time.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 7:55:39 AM EDT
[#5]
How do you suppose those two got into office in the first place?
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 3:14:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ellison of course....

Maybe, but when this eventuality comes up, all I can think of is Vulcan Arms...or is it Hesse...or is it...
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 7:16:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ellison of course....

Maybe, but when this eventuality comes up, all I can think of is Vulcan Arms...or is it Hesse...or is it...

Yeah, or Handgun Control Inc.  now known as MoveOn.org
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 8:01:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Betty McCollum is pretty much worthless in Gun rights and individual rights. I've contacted her on several issues about Global Warming, Gun rights, Bailouts, And Etc.

Some of the letters she rights back to me are just complete personal agenda based hogwash. Hang tight, I'll scan the recent letter she sent.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 9:04:36 AM EDT
[#9]
McCollum is scum.

Quoted:
Betty McCollum is pretty much worthless in Gun rights and individual rights. I've contacted her on several issues about Global Warming, Gun rights, Bailouts, And Etc.

Some of the letters she rights back to me are just complete personal agenda based hogwash. Hang tight, I'll scan the recent letter she sent.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top