Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/2/2005 9:13:32 PM EDT
Is anyone in the middle GA area coming to the show at the Macon Centreplex this weekend?  If so, I'd just like to have a heads up on anything that you're bringing along.  I plan to purchase my first AK clone this weekend, but a tight budget might end that desire.hoot

Ben
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 9:59:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 4:45:17 AM EDT
[#2]
thanks for catching that error kblagg, had a rough day so the date must have slipped my mind
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 2:57:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Will go barring disaster.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 2:40:24 PM EDT
[#4]
I'll be there.

I'll probably have my Winchester Stealth w/ me.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 6:54:34 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm glad we'll have two willing to take one for the team.  Guys, let us know how it went.  May go on Sunday, but only after a debriefing and an after action report.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 8:33:41 AM EDT
[#6]
I went. It was OK. Lots of AR's, but only some accessories.

Lots of Glocks, XDs, etc. It seemed like there was lots of ammo (of all types) compared to usual.

Basically, your standard gun show.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 5:40:13 AM EDT
[#7]
I'll be going today around noon.  Me and a friend will be browsing...he just bought a Bushy 2 weeks ago and I'm in the market for either a .44mag wheelgun or another rifle.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top