Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 7/29/2011 3:44:52 PM EDT
Just wondering if anyone else is going to the balloon races this weekend.

Stoney LaRue, the Texas country singer, is playing live tonight. I'll be there with the wife and a group of friends.
Link Posted: 7/30/2011 3:55:14 AM EDT
Longview?
Link Posted: 7/30/2011 6:20:11 AM EDT
Originally Posted By dangerdan:
Longview?

You sir, are correct.
Link Posted: 7/30/2011 6:32:36 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/30/2011 6:33:25 AM EDT by dangerdan]
Thought so. I'm from Carthage...currently living in Nacogdoches.

I hear about the balloon race. I went to it once, but left like 5 minutes later due to boredom.

I've come to find out that its seem that 90% of the Texas HTF ARFCOMers are in or near Dallas. I've periodically asked if there were any east Texan ARFCOMers here with not a lot of luck. I would like to have a shootin' buddy
Link Posted: 7/30/2011 1:22:10 PM EDT
I've come to find out that its seem that 90% of the Texas HTF ARFCOMers are in or near Dallas. I've periodically asked if there were any east Texan ARFCOMers here with not a lot of luck. I would like to have a shootin' buddy

the four or five east Texas ARCOMers I know have been dormant for a while now
Link Posted: 8/8/2011 1:01:37 PM EDT
Thought so. I'm from Carthage...currently living in Nacogdoches.

I hear about the balloon race. I went to it once, but left like 5 minutes later due to boredom.

Nacogdoches here too. I'm always up for shootin.
Link Posted: 8/8/2011 5:41:49 PM EDT
i'm in longview and am always up for shooting.
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 5:14:17 PM EDT
Originally Posted By GlennBoiles:

+1.

I work out of town 20 days a month, though and only own a HD shotgun atm. Always up for talking smack at the range and a steak afterwards.
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 6:25:25 AM EDT
Originally Posted By GlennBoiles:

Any good ranges around longview?

Not many in the nacogdoches area. Only one open to public is the angelina rifle & pistol club, but you have to be a member. The other is Paul Howe's CSAT range, which is awesome.
Top Top