Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/17/2004 4:53:33 PM EDT
While cruising the show tonight, saw a nice condition Colt Sporter II for $900...if  you are looking for  a decent preban, at least one at the show. A fair # of black rifles, lots of ammo and accessories.

See you guys tomorrow...

Dan and I are at G33....
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 5:47:48 PM EDT
[#1]
is there alot of AR stuff around at the show?
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 6:24:22 PM EDT
[#2]
hopefully there will be reasonably priced M1 carbines, and lowers. I'd like a lower so I can make a dedicated  other caliber AR, 9mm at first but I'd use it for other caliber uppers too, while still having my 5.56 as a complete rifle
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 7:02:33 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
hopefully there will be reasonably priced M1 carbines, and lowers. I'd like a lower so I can make a dedicated  other caliber AR, 9mm at first but I'd use it for other caliber uppers too, while still having my 5.56 as a complete rifle

We'll have two Inland carbines on our table which are : N/O 36-39
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 7:17:15 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
is there alot of AR stuff around at the show?

Sherluck is there; a fair amount. Several BM lowers, $289 complete at one table.

Off to bed..........
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 1:31:19 AM EDT
[#5]
leavin in 15 minutes see you guys up North
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 7:26:44 PM EDT
[#6]
I think I missed them, and didn't check this thread again until I got back from the show

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/19/2004 3:25:34 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I think I missed them, and didn't check this thread again until I got back from the show

Quoted:

Quoted:

One of then was sold, both were "reduced" to $495.  If they were mine, they wouldn't be that much.
Did anyone see the $2K Norinco M1A? it was used and abused, then the guy selling it was trying to tell me the "accessories" that were included were worth worth  almost 1,400. I just smiled, shook my head and walked away saying to myself: no f@#%ing way.
On a positive note: turns out Shurluk makes a good number of their own parts and they are just as competitive as Model1 and J&T. On the subject of high shipping costs, they only charge actual UPS and they are considering using FedEx Ground. as UPS's customer service has offered the tough shit reply their problems. This is important to, as all the kits I've orderd from J&T and Model1 have assesed exorberant shipping charges (18.xx for one kit to zone3).
Also reported: Shurluks wed site is down due to a virus.
The only thing that made its way home to Adams, was a Randall Model 14...proabably end up for sale after it cuts the shit outta the fool fondeling it.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 4:49:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top