Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/12/2003 4:36:43 AM EDT
Well its about time for me to come back home. I have been keeping up with whats going on through www.thedailytimes.com. Boy Ive missed being there.

Hopefully within a year Ill be setting up house and shop. Wth a little luck I will be back for good shortly there after.

Whats new other than high taxes.
Link Posted: 10/12/2003 11:33:51 AM EDT
[#1]
What's new is UT can no longer beat GA in football.

What part of East TN are you headed to?
Link Posted: 10/12/2003 2:17:42 PM EDT
[#2]
The daily times is a local newspaper in maryville or Blount Co area.. What kind of shop will you be setting up?
Link Posted: 10/12/2003 2:33:07 PM EDT
[#3]
I plan to set up a small machine shop get my FFL 07 (Manufacturing), do some gunsmithing. Ill also be doing vibration analysis on rotating equipment. The whole time attending UT to get my BS in Mech Engineering. Probably in Blount county as I volunteered at the Rescue Squad there and still have lots of freinds there.
Link Posted: 10/20/2003 4:34:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top