Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/22/2004 6:18:42 PM EST
some one told me it is going to be one of the biggest in the state this year i know it not going to be a tulsa show
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 8:09:28 PM EST

not to try to hijack your thread .................i've heard there's one in lawton also
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 8:59:39 AM EST

Originally Posted By okguy91:
some one told me it is going to be one of the biggest in the state this year i know it not going to be a tulsa show

Tulsa gun shows are over rated. No deals to be had at a tulsa show.

Let us know if you find anything good. I'll be at the range this weekend.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 8:00:41 PM EST
I'll be at the lawton show tomorrow will let you know if I find any good deals . Going to look for a smaller case with mag pockets for my Improved noban I just pulled the pins out of the RRA 6 position stock I bought before the ban sunseted . Also going to look for new Phantom or vortex flashhider ! When I geturdone I'll try to post some pics . Does anyone know where I can get a FSB with a bayo lug ?
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 8:39:14 AM EST
Don't waste the time or money in Lawton it's a flop . Mostly knifes and beenie weenies . Only two good tables at this one ,but they are selling DPMS noban ar's with the 11.5 inch barrel for 699.00 wish I would have gotten paid this weekend .
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 5:38:16 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/26/2004 5:40:27 PM EST by okguy91]
enid was the same it sucked i will never go to a gun show again glock magS $100 bucks. LOTS of shadey deals from a drugy looking dealer talking under the table full auto's and sell full auto part to anybody. lots non gun stuff
Top Top