Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/22/2004 7:18:42 PM EDT
some one told me it is going to be one of the biggest in the state this year i know it not going to be a tulsa show
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 9:09:28 PM EDT
[#1]

not to try to hijack your thread .................i've heard there's one in lawton also
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 9:59:39 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
some one told me it is going to be one of the biggest in the state this year i know it not going to be a tulsa show

Tulsa gun shows are over rated.  No deals to be had at a tulsa show.

Let us know if you find anything good.  I'll be at the range this weekend.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 9:00:41 PM EDT
[#3]
I'll be at the lawton show tomorrow will let you know if I find any good deals . Going to look for a smaller case with mag pockets for my Improved noban I just pulled the pins out of the RRA 6 position stock I bought before the ban sunseted . Also going to look for new Phantom or vortex flashhider ! When I geturdone I'll try to post some pics  . Does anyone know where I can get a FSB with a bayo lug ?
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 9:39:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Don't waste the time or money in Lawton it's a flop . Mostly knifes and beenie weenies . Only two good tables at this one ,but they are selling DPMS noban ar's with the 11.5 inch barrel for 699.00 wish I would have gotten paid this weekend .
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 6:38:16 PM EDT
[#5]
enid was the same it sucked i will never go to a gun show again glock magS $100 bucks. LOTS of shadey deals from a drugy looking dealer talking under the table  full auto's and sell full auto part to anybody. lots non gun stuff
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top