Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/9/2006 8:12:04 PM EDT
How long should I wait before I call fraud? Who do i contact here and what actions can be taken?

I ordered some mags on the EE and the guy said he would send them out first thing last monday and I still haven't received them. FYI he is in GA. I have sent emails asking for tracking numbers and any info on when to expect them. Got one said long ways from there to here anytime now, and hasn't responded to numerous e-mails since.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 8:26:12 PM EDT
[#1]
I guess you should contact a EE mod.

But hey, your not alone, I sent my funds and gave the guy the tracking number, and today he says he has not received funds yet...The Tracking shows different.

Im going to give it a couple of days and then just call it a loss.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 10:38:46 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
How long should I wait before I call fraud? Who do i contact here and what actions can be taken?

I ordered some mags on the EE and the guy said he would send them out first thing last monday and I still haven't received them. FYI he is in GA. I have sent emails asking for tracking numbers and any info on when to expect them. Got one said long ways from there to here anytime now, and hasn't responded to numerous e-mails since.

I have had people take up to three or four weeks before they ship. But the thing is I forgot I ordered some of those times.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 2:34:34 PM EDT
[#3]
well I finally got them today.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 2:51:10 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
well I finally got them today.

Good to hear that, I also had a mail today that said the neighbor had the funds, and that my package would be shipped out saturday.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 5:11:09 PM EDT
[#5]
I've got a backward scenario like this going on. I sell a pistol on gunbroker, the guy pays me and says the FFL is on the way. Now it's almost two weeks later, no FFL, no response to e-mails and I've got it all boxed up and ready to go. I figure if I get no response or FFL next week I'll send his money back.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top