Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/5/2010 6:48:45 PM EDT
got an anniversary edition for the same price. They were out of the regular versions in Dearborn heights.

Mosins for $89 non hex.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 3:14:45 PM EDT
Seen that add. To damn bad that I don't have the piss away money to grab one up for a toy at the momment. That is cheaper than dealer cost by a bit. Damn good deal.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 10:38:05 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Tacso:
Seen that add. To damn bad that I don't have the piss away money to grab one up for a toy at the momment. That is cheaper than dealer cost by a bit. Damn good deal.

Yup, I guess Dunhams bought the remaining stock since they are no longer imported.

So they are moving them out.

Nice toy is correct. Not really useful for much beside plinking.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 12:51:09 PM EDT
Would be cool to play with. Had I not been up north until last night and known about it I probably would have picked one up.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 7:51:24 PM EDT
Originally Posted By m23shooter:

Yup, I guess Dunhams bought the remaining stock since they are no longer imported.

Wait a minute.... ATI stopped importing them altogether, or did they stop carrying the model that H&K settled out of court on? They made a few changes and H&K were happy with it, production was supposed to resume quite some time ago.. These are still hot sellers, I don't get it?
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 6:52:51 PM EDT
Originally Posted By TheOtherDave:
Originally Posted By m23shooter:

Wait a minute.... ATI stopped importing them altogether, or did they stop carrying the model that H&K settled out of court on? They made a few changes and H&K were happy with it, production was supposed to resume quite some time ago.. These are still hot sellers, I don't get it?

This is true. The new model is out now. I have not ordered any yet however. I am waiting to see the review after the changes. I seen what changes they made, but don't remember though, sorry. But you can go out and buy the new ones now. I would guess that they sold off existing old stock cheap as hell just to get them out of their hands and move forward.
Top Top