Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/12/2004 2:54:53 PM EDT
Since I'm a glutton for punishment and I have some Cordura left over, I'm making 2 more of the Dump Pouches I posted a few weeks ago.  If anyone's interested, lemme know, otherwise I'm going to put them up on EE to see if I can trade for a few mags or whatnot.  Bookhound, since you were interested last post,  if you are still interested, I'll give you first dibs (boys, how do you like that brownnosing ?  I'll probably never get any of my post locked forever! GA BOTD, here we go )  For those of you that can't search through 3 whopping pages of threads, here's the thread
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 2:57:59 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm interested!

IM inbound
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 3:41:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 4:19:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Looks like the vultures are already circling overhead, but if there's enough meat for a third...
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 4:37:23 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Looks like the vultures are already circling overhead, but if there's enough meat for a third...

Dump Pouches aren't for shitting in.

~ s0ulzer0
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 5:43:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Count me in.

ATH
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 6:35:40 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Dump Pouches aren't for shitting in.

Well fuck!  There go my ideas...
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 7:04:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Crud, only 2 pouches and 4 people want them...hmm...how to decide  A contest?  Actually, I think both are already spoken for (gilfrd and Bookhound) so I gots to go scrounging up more material.  I think Hancock fabric carries Cordura, buts its not as thick as the 1000 denier stuff I got.  I gotta go see if they can order me some 1000 denier, cause its stronger.  If I find more material (or if one of you guys find some more 1000 denier Cordura in black), I'll make a few more.  Until then, I'm out.  Sorry
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top