Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/18/2009 4:13:42 AM EDT
So far there are four people to run against him. Who seems this early in the game to be A. 2nd A positive, and B. Likely to win?
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 5:12:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Rob Simmons for both.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 6:42:56 AM EDT
[#2]
I agree.  Simmons has a bit of a legacy here in CT and has good name recognition and he has experience.   I just hope that this state can get behind a strong candidate early on so that we can build on a candidate without a lot of primary work and infighting.  That's the last thing we need now.  Dodd is exposed and, even if he ran naked through Hartford, a good chunk of blue-state residents would still vote for him.  Like Kennedy or Kerry, Dodd will always garner a solid percentage of voters in this state regardless of what's said or proven wrong with him.  The only way to beat him is with a candidate who is willing to really push hard and Simmons, I believe, would do that with gusto.

Rome
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top