Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/17/2006 5:34:20 PM EDT
I noticed the Dulles Gun Show is coming up at the end of April. How big is it compared  to Timonium and/or Harrisburg? Is it worth the trip?
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 9:43:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Big show, usually around 1000 tables or so they claim, lol that may actually be the physical number of tables needed for all the crap.  Good show, if you go to the C&E gun show website you can print out a coupon, but yeah its a nice big show, well done, lots of fun toys for the firearm inclined.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 3:16:11 PM EDT
[#2]
It's comprable to Harrisburg and it's much better than Timonium.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 6:54:54 PM EDT
[#3]
does anyone want to start up a car pool trip from bmore. or at least a caravan.... can you all tell i hate driving alone
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 7:11:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Now that I have missed Harrisburg I will want to go to Dullus.

What are the dates.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 8:09:40 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Big show, usually around 1000 tables or so they claim, lol that may actually be the physical number of tables needed for all the crap.

Yeah, those numbers get thrown around pretty recklessly. AFAIK, that is the maximum number of tables they can stuff into that particular facility, should they EVER get all of them rented out to vendors.

Good show, if you go to the C&E gun show website you can print out a coupon, but yeah its a nice big show, well done, lots of fun toys for the firearm inclined.

Yup
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 1:20:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Harrisburg was a good show. Larger than Dullas or Richmond. Forget about MD shows. It was the largest place I have ever seen for floor  space AND it was at least 90% occupied. The line at the door was long, but well managed. Got in failry quickly considering. Downside is the LOOONG walk from the parking lot. I might make this a once a year show. 3-1/2 hour one-way drive. A few jerkey vendors and I think one junk jewelry place. Ammo abundent, as well as ARs. Prices weren't the best but most would haggle. Got most of what I want.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 5:54:02 PM EDT
[#7]
the Dulles website is www.thenationsgunshow.com. Dates are April 28,29 and 30.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top