Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/31/2004 9:23:28 AM EDT
NY'ers - I need to call in some back up to this thread - link to thread

Quoted:
I just spent a week in the Hamptons visiting my girlfriend's sister (a shrieking liberal bitch). Any residual sympathy I had for NYC after 9/11 is now dissipated. Those people are all insane, they pathologically hate GWB, to the point where they trust Saddam more than our President. WHen these people speak of the enemy, they mean Republicans, not Islamist Jihadists. We think Michael Moore is a demagogue and a buffoon, but they WORSHIP THE GROUND HE WALKS ON.
Fuck NYC. A cesspool of homos, communists, gun-haters, athiests and God only knows what else.

Link Posted: 8/31/2004 12:06:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 12:46:45 PM EDT
[#2]
that guy sure is a piece of work uh
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 12:50:33 PM EDT
[#3]
He's from CT! wadya expect
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 12:55:01 PM EDT
[#4]
mine too!  
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 12:55:21 PM EDT
[#5]
i belive the shitbag in question was from Arkansas.....  no?
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 1:03:38 PM EDT
[#6]
I suppose that you East Coasters don't like it, but there is a lot of truth to what he says.  After all, it IS a cesspool.  It IS full of homos.  It is full of communists.  It IS full of gun-haters.  It IS full of athiests and God only knows what else.

I wouldn't like it either, but I live in the Minneapolis St Paul area & the same is true here, particularly in the cities themselves.  The suburbs are somewhat better but they are being invaded by the ultraliberals, too.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 1:13:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 1:18:26 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I suppose that you East Coasters don't like it, but there is a lot of truth to what he says.  After all, it IS a cesspool.  It IS full of homos.  It is full of communists.  It IS full of gun-haters.  It IS full of athiests and God only knows what else.

I wouldn't like it either, but I live in the Minneapolis St Paul area & the same is true here, particularly in the cities themselves.  The suburbs are somewhat better but they are being invaded by the ultraliberals, too.

Except he's basing his opinion on people he ran into in the Hamptons and these people do not necessarily come from NYC since many of them come from NJ, CT, FL other states and many other countries..........................................AND he's still a brain dead moron for making any cracks about 9/11...................................................
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 1:18:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Helldog - Thanks for lettin him have it - And thanks for everyone else following suit.  I was getting beatin up for a second over there. Jeepster is MIA  -

Can you believe this inbred a-hole was partying up in East Hampton and goes on diatribe about NYC - ?

11 days from now will be a day we mark the 3d anniversary, I don't care if its 3 years or 30 - YOU DO NOT USE 9-11 to lay insult to those of us that lost so much.

I don't have to tell the people on this hometown board that NEW YORK  never asked for anybodies sympathy.

I am greatful to all the people that came from all over the world to help with the recovery, but sympathy is something  a TRUE NY'ER would  ever want.

When in doubt: Blame France

Classic
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 1:28:29 PM EDT
[#10]

I suppose that you East Coasters don't like it, but there is a lot of truth to what he says. After all, it IS a cesspool. It IS full of homos. It is full of communists. It IS full of gun-haters. It IS full of athiests and God only knows what else.

I wouldn't like it either, but I live in the Minneapolis St Paul area & the same is true here, particularly in the cities themselves. The suburbs are somewhat better but they are being invaded by the ultraliberals, too

Hardcase.... are you high... Mpls/St. Paul are all gun hating liberals...  You need to re evaluate things, or get some different friends.... You have any idea of how many FFL's live in this state, how many 07 manufactures are in this state.  And how many gun owners are in this state....
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 1:42:16 PM EDT
[#11]

He's from CT! wadya expect

YO - Firepower - I think Murph was refferring to Jeepster - I live in CT,Im from NY.  just had my 1 year ct . anniversary August 1, and wife and I are planning a move back to NY-

Do you know how many Yankee/Sox fights Ive been in up here in America's Fugin  filing cabinet? They don't pick sides, 50% are yankee fans, 50% like the sox -  

Im a lifelong New Yawker, I was born at L.I.J.Hospital,   I lived in Manhattan for 10 years, was brought up in manhattan, queens and LawnGuyLind -  I worked under the towers in the mall,  do I need to provide credentials?

Katz's - Ludlow and Houston (next to hot bagel), Gus's pickles, Peter lugers right ova the willy b, -
Hell - I loved san loco on avenue a so much i moved next door.  My family lived in the Bronx & lowe east side  in the tenaments of the late 1800's, early 1900's -

You are mistaken FIREPOWER, IM FROM FUCKIN NEW YAWK.  

I am not however a member of special forces, delta force, or the seals.

FIREPOWER - why dont you go on over to that other post and tell that guy from Arkansas to shut the fuck up, friendly fire pal -
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 1:18:31 AM EDT
[#12]
Who do you think elected Hillary and Chucky?It was not me or anyone else I know in Western NY. It was the Dumb fucks in NYC.NYC should be a seperate state so the whole country can be burdened with the shithole, instead of just us poor fucks in the rest of the state.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 4:54:39 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Who do you think elected Hillary and Chucky?It was not me or anyone else I know in Western NY. It was the Dumb fucks in NYC.NYC should be a seperate state so the whole country can be burdened with the shithole, instead of just us poor fucks in the rest of the state.

I suggest you look at the actual election results by county.  You seem to have forgotten about the liberal cities and counties in upstate NY who voted for both of them.  BTW, Staten Island (part of NYC) voted against Hillary and Chuckie in the 1998 and 2000 elections.

Total Vote Outside NYC

Hillary Clinton - 2,042,623

Rick Lazio      - 2,210,763

Total Vote Outside NYC

Charles Schumer  - 1,385,592

Al D’Amato       - 1,385,420

Link Posted: 9/1/2004 5:01:11 AM EDT
[#14]
And I'd like to add...
What the hell is wrong with being an athiest?  
I'm one and love my gun rights (however limited here in NJ), hate Michael Moore and his bullshat...

Man, that burns my buscuits...   He's generalizing just as bad as the people he's bashing, and that is how nothing gets resolved.

later

BoBo'
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 5:45:01 AM EDT
[#15]

Do you know how many Yankee/Sox fights Ive been in up here in America's Fugin filing cabinet? They don't pick sides, 50% are yankee fans, 50% like the sox                                  
My lady goes to school up in Ct. im behind enemy lines at all times i feel ya
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 6:06:22 AM EDT
[#16]
rkbar15 is sadly correct. Plenty of liberals upstate too. It is a disease, mostly focused in bigber cities, but can be found in rural NY as well
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 6:19:39 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

I didnt vote for them, and I agree that NYC should not be dictating the laws of other parts of the state. I never lived upstate, or in western NY, so I am unaware of the evil influence of NYC -

Also, there are plenty of "poor fucks" in NYC and the surrounding areas, I dont drive a Mercedes.

I don't think NYC will be turning into it's own state, you might consider a move to Arkanas, Jeepster gives it 2 thumbs up.

My lady goes to school up in Ct. im behind enemy lines at all times i feel ya

Thanks , I have to be careful for the undercover sox fans, but after last nights Yankee game,I'm the one that should be hiding...
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:29:15 AM EDT
[#18]
Posted.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top