Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/28/2004 3:36:50 PM EDT
And I have to tell you guys with all the no-ban business they are busier than a 2 dollar whore on nickel night. (Can I say that here? )
I picked up a lower but paid for two. The first lower is now built up and attached to my recently acquired commando type upper. I am very eager to get out and see how it shoots.
The second lower is going to have to wait a bit till I get my permission slip from my local sheriffs office because this lower is gonna be a pistol! I can't decide whether to go for the 7" or 10.5" barrel and it will probably be awhile before I do finish it but it is at least on the way.
BTW guys, the LAR lowers are pretty nice.
And for the curious folk, yes I did launch the pivot pin detent pin across the living room but I did find it and after about 20 more attempts I did get it in place.
Thanks John and Jeff!!!!

This is the photo I will be sending to Diane Feinswine and Sarah (cinder lungs) Brady but it has my new "commando" in it.
It is the AR in the middle.

Link Posted: 9/28/2004 4:16:15 PM EDT
[#1]
very cool, commando upper....humm i seem to got one of them at the last shoot. somthing about that 11.5 with a 5.5 flash hidder. it looks so evil, plus the bayo will fit on it. you get a flat top or a a2 sight or a1? Ronald
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 4:35:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Congrats on the new lower. The Commando type uppers rock! I can't wait to see it at the next shoot.

Eric
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 6:49:07 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
And I have to tell you guys with all the no-ban business they are busier than a 2 dollar whore on nickel night. (Can I say that here? hr

LOL, i know what ya mean, i was there monday afternoon and it was chaos lol, but they stil take the time to take care of ya and BS with ya. I even held john up for awhile talkin bout my (soon hopefully) upcoming SBR build.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 10:37:15 AM EDT
[#4]
i want to see PIC! Bud not seeing the picture. is anybody else having problems with the pic. Ronald
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 11:16:55 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
i want to see PIC! Bud not seeing the picture. is anybody else having problems with the pic. Ronald

No pic visible from here.... south on Canada and north of Mexico.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 12:54:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Can anyone see it now?

Something about that yahoo hosting....
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 1:27:33 PM EDT
[#7]
WE WANT PICS !!!   * No pics visible *
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 2:17:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Pics Dammit!
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 3:03:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Damn damn damn!!!

Ummm.. can anyone host a pict for me????
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 3:53:59 PM EDT
[#10]
I would like to see the pics as well.  I'm getting some work done by Jeff, and John at CMMG.  I'm sure the work will be great but I would like to see what you have had done.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 4:04:59 PM EDT
[#11]
GaryM
Email sent about pic hosting.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 12:11:38 AM EDT
[#12]
GaryM, I'm not going to give you any grief about the (2) X's
above.

I won't be like that...  

No, no, not me...    

Unh, unh...

So, Gary...   where are the pics???

Link Posted: 9/30/2004 9:17:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Nice Pic, I can't wait until I get my upper back from CMMG.  I'll be looking forward to the next show in K.C.  I've got a few guys at work that are developing the AR itch.

I'll have to forward the Pic to them.  Ya got to love it............. you know, getting other people excited about AR's.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 4:42:02 AM EDT
[#14]
ohh nice. love the cammando.  now you need to get a folder on that AK.   Ronald
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top