Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/26/2011 4:48:21 PM EDT
I have never seen her speak but I had read about her background....I was floored at what she had to say to these politicians.

If you have a TXCHL in your wallet - you owe it to this woman.....

She is a true Patriot and a Hero.

VIDEO -

Link Posted: 4/26/2011 7:26:09 PM EDT
[#1]
She occasionally fills in for some of the local talk radio hosts.  I love listening to her when she is on, wish she had her own show.
Link Posted: 4/26/2011 7:53:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you for posting this.
Link Posted: 4/26/2011 8:53:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Yea thats a great Woman. That video is old thow.
You get all the info you need at http://www.lonestarcdl.org/
After all , Suzanna got Texas the Concealed Carry, were getting Texas Open carry now.
Link Posted: 4/27/2011 5:08:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Yea thats a great Woman. That video is old thow.
You get all the info you need at http://www.lonestarcdl.org/
After all , Suzanna got Texas the Concealed Carry, were getting Texas Open carry now.

Weird the video is not working on the link - says "Try again later".. I will see if I can fix it

Yeah - it's a bit dated BUT - I love the fact that she pointed out that when they wheeled out Brady
that he was shot with a 22LR revolver ..."and not and assault weapon" and the fact that the 2nd Amdnt.
is not about "duck hunting - it about our Right to protect us from YOU" as she pointed to the politicians...

Link Posted: 4/27/2011 6:25:41 AM EDT
[#5]
old but a good watch.

she's attractive, smart, well spoken, experienced and not a kook.  that's the perfect storm to put in front of a panel of politicians.
Link Posted: 4/27/2011 3:34:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Yep, Gotta love Suzie. Wish she'd take Ward's spot permanently on 590. You also gotta give a bunch of credit to Land Commish Jerry Patterson for getting CHL passed. He basically wrote the law. Like to see him make a run for Little Katie's senate seat.
Link Posted: 4/27/2011 10:05:33 PM EDT
[#7]
it was good seeing that again
Link Posted: 4/28/2011 12:39:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Politicians are far more dangerous than my AR15's will ever be...
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 6:02:30 AM EDT
[#9]
Thanks Great Post...
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 8:15:30 AM EDT
[#10]
Damn...This is going on Facebook Status...Great Post!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top