BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/17/2012 1:26:57 PM EDT
Story

Nice to hear good news for a change
Link Posted: 11/17/2012 2:30:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Good shoot. Too bad he didn't get both of them...
Link Posted: 11/17/2012 10:41:44 PM EDT
[#2]
1 down, millions to go.
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 2:52:20 AM EDT
[#3]
One dead and one charged with his death...I'll take that.  

Of course I'm curious about what kind of gun, caliber, and shot placement.
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 5:46:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Good job!
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 6:08:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Wonder if he is a member here? I'd be more than happy to buy his next membership.

Link Posted: 11/18/2012 8:25:58 AM EDT
[#6]
  Meth heads by the look of them. How'd they get a live mug shot of the dead guy? Oh wait....
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 8:29:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Guy on the right picture looks like a DoC picture (blue outfit) or possible local jail photo
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 2:44:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Yes, shockingly the news reports they each had extensive arrest records. The surviving one apparently had 6 arrests this year alone according to what I heard.
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 4:48:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Guy on the right picture looks like a DoC picture (blue outfit) or possible local jail photo

DOC for sure.
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 5:14:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Where is all the publicity linking this to "Stand you Ground"???  Oh that's right the media won't because there isn't a negative spin to put on this perfect application of "Stand your Ground"
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 5:32:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Where is all the publicity linking this to "Stand you Ground"???  Oh that's right the media won't because there isn't a negative spin to put on this perfect application of "Stand your Ground"

Well, the dead guy is white...so they should be cool with it.
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 5:38:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

My thoughts as well. Anything that will put lawful gun owners in a positive light, will not get the media attention it deserves.
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 6:08:05 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well let's put it this way; I don't expect Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson to drag their corrupt asses down here to protest the loss of that fine young man.

Link Posted: 11/18/2012 6:09:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Which is way jesse jackass, al sharptongue and the a(sses)clu won't be on television.

Link Posted: 11/19/2012 5:12:40 AM EDT
[#15]
Surprised it was even in the media,  Another catastrophic failure of the victim selection process! Warms my heart...
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 12:42:44 PM EDT
[#16]
outstanding. makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 2:14:07 PM EDT
[#17]
Forwarded this to my liberal anti-gun co-worker who believes guns never save anybody and they are the root of all evil, his response "they only had knives, he should of turned over the money and nobody would of been hurt"
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 2:33:28 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Forwarded this to my liberal anti-gun co-worker who believes guns never save anybody and they are the root of all evil, his response "they only had knives, he should of turned over the money and nobody would of been hurt"

I bet the 1,897 people stabbed to death in 2008 (the last year I could find a record for) would disagree with your co-worker.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 3:33:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Tell him you have a knife and he should give you his money.....
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 3:45:39 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I bet the 1,897 people stabbed to death in 2008 (the last year I could find a record for) would disagree with your co-worker.

75% of all robbery victims sustain injury's.  Some even die from them.  I feel bad for your co worker's family. They are more than likely as defenceless as he is.

Link Posted: 11/19/2012 5:36:54 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

75% of all robbery victims sustain injury's.  Some even die from them.  I feel bad for your co worker's family. They are more than likely as defenceless as he is.

Their mindset and excuse:

"he had a knife; there was nothing I could do but follow his instructions, let him tie me up, and have his way with my family"
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 6:14:35 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I bet the wolves can smell his vagina a mile away.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top