Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/23/2004 6:11:51 PM EDT
** Rather than start a new thread, I just thought I'd let forum members know what happened.**

I went over to Sportsman's Warehouse in St. Cloud. As I was looking at case extractors, an employee asked me if I needed help. I explained to him what I had done and he showed me which one to get and how to use it. I mentioned that I didn't have a drill and with no hesitation he asked if I had the die with me. I didn't, but since I live close to the store he said go get it. I came back later with the die, and the worker proceeded to get his drill out and use the extractor to get the case out of the die. (He seriously worked on that thing too, said it was the most stuck case he's ever seen.) After getting the case out, he was looking at the neck/primer pin assembly and noticed that it had been defective also, which he replaced right there with a new one off the rack

Total cost $15 for the extractor kit.

I had already been impressed with their customer service and had made SW my first stop when looking for reloading components. This just confirms the lengths they will go to for thier customers unasked. I highly recommend these guys. (And thier prices for components are the lowest in town as well)

**old**

I got a case stuck in my resizer die, anyone know how to get it out?

SG
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 6:26:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 8:27:16 PM EDT
[#2]
stuck case remover...........hornady and RCBS makes them....or if you live close to me, you can use mine.............
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 6:15:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 3:57:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Jem375,

I live in St. Cloud so if you're local let me know.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 5:01:07 PM EDT
[#5]
<phil_harvey> Bump for "The Rest of the story"<End phil_harvey>
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:07:53 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
<paul_harvey> Bump for "The Rest of the story"<End paul_harvey>

I fixed it for you
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:55:46 PM EDT
[#7]
FYI: last time I got a stuck case in my Lee steel sizing die, the RBCS kit didn't help...

I ended up buying a new die for $12 from GunStop.

.223 is almost too small and too cheap a die to worry about...almost.

-Warlock
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 7:03:51 AM EDT
[#8]
What is the best way to get to Sportsmans Warehouse from the Cities?

Isn't there a Sportsmans Warehouse in Anoka, too?
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 8:29:42 AM EDT
[#9]
It is right off of 10.  From the cities exit onto Main and cross over 10.  Turn right at Costco. And, sneak back to Best Buy.  It is right there!
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 4:16:50 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
<paul_harvey> Bump for "The Rest of the story"<End paul_harvey>

I fixed it for you

unbelievable, Ive listened to the guy for years, I must have had a low blood-sugar moment
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 9:29:50 PM EDT
[#11]
There is one down south east side I think Inver Grove heights.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top