Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 3/9/2015 9:12:04 PM EDT
I had a student this past weekend from Miller County and I need to send my certs to the Sheriff.

Their website is about as sparse as can be with only a phone number. Yes I left a message....
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 2:13:28 AM EDT
Originally Posted By cbr954:
I had a student this past weekend from Miller County and I need to send my certs to the Sheriff.

Their website is about as sparse as can be with only a phone number. Yes I left a message....
View Quote

As long as you're registered with your sheriff, gave them your lesson plan and money they have an instructor registry where you only have to be registered in one county and all the counties are included.
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 9:45:14 AM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By mrschad9mm:

As long as you're registered with your sheriff, gave them your lesson plan and money they have an instructor registry where you only have to be registered in one county and all the counties are included.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mrschad9mm:
Originally Posted By cbr954:

Yes, I am aware of the registry but have chosen not to participate.
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 9:51:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/10/2015 12:02:15 PM EDT by GoGop]
First result in Google search for Miller County MO Sheriff.

1999 MO-52, Tuscumbia, MO 65082

https://www.google.com/search?q=miller+county+MO+sheriff&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Edit: Oops, I didn't notice the "e" in email.
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 10:50:50 AM EDT

kelsberry@millercountysheriff.com
This is the last contact email I have on file for Miller County. Unfortunately I don't think that she is there anymore.
We have an instructor based out of Miller County here. I'm sure he'll be along shortly.

Link Posted: 3/10/2015 2:06:01 PM EDT
Originally Posted By jeremyt:
This is the last contact email I have on file for Miller County. Unfortunately I don't think that she is there anymore.
We have an instructor based out of Miller County here. I'm sure he'll be along shortly.
View Quote

Present and accounted for!! Unfortunately OP, the contact that the panda bear had is what I have as well and I am almost sure that she is gone. Give them a call at 573.369.2341. I think that Sheriff Abbott is a pretty good guy, but I think they are a little understaffed, so they can test your patience from time to time.
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 11:22:00 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Buckshot4U:

Present and accounted for!! Unfortunately OP, the contact that the panda bear had is what I have as well and I am almost sure that she is gone. Give them a call at 573.369.2341. I think that Sheriff Abbott is a *pretty good guy, but I think they are a little understaffed, so they can test your patience from time to time.
View All Quotes

Present and accounted for!! Unfortunately OP, the contact that the panda bear had is what I have as well and I am almost sure that she is gone. Give them a call at 573.369.2341. I think that Sheriff Abbott is a *pretty good guy, but I think they are a little understaffed, so they can test your patience from time to time.

What you did there......It has been seen....
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 7:54:04 AM EDT

View All Quotes

I thought it over for ten minutes trying to come up with an alternative narrative to no avail.
Top Top