Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 12/14/2005 9:15:43 PM EDT
I'm curious how the appearance went. I have heard him doing advertising for Champion Arms this week.

Link Posted: 12/14/2005 10:12:55 PM EDT
ASG & I showed up.

I won a cigar, not by beating Bryan but by being lucky and having my name drawn.

Back in the day (month and a half ago), Matt45 posted some pictures from the sandbox. One of these pictures had 1LT Suits fondling a gold Beretta 92 knock-off. I asked him the story behind that and got treated to a good fifteen minute never-to-be-heard-on-the-radio story behind it.

Seems like a typical Mustang Officer--one you'd want in your chain of command. And he's a nice guy, too.

I'll quit now before I start sounding gay for him. I'll leave that for CavVet.

Link Posted: 12/15/2005 2:20:53 PM EDT

Originally Posted By JS98010:

Back in the day (month and a half ago), Matt45 posted some pictures from the sandbox. One of these pictures had 1LT Suits fondling a gold Beretta 92 knock-off. I asked him the story behind that and got treated to a good fifteen minute never-to-be-heard-on-the-radio story behind it.

Seems like a typical Mustang Officer--one you'd want in your chain of command. And he's a nice guy, too. He was a pleasure to serve with, and he managed to infect other officers with common sense.

Top Top