Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 11/12/2003 11:20:27 AM EST
Does it? and where can I find the statute?

Link Posted: 11/12/2003 2:46:12 PM EST
No reciprocity according to packing.org.
Why not just get a non-resident florida permit? Pretty easy, i think 90 bucks or so. Gets you 21 states (with some overlap with VA)too!!!

Got mine almost 5 years ago. It has Katherine Harris' sig With or without my VA permit, i can drive to Florida concealed, with the exception of South Carolina - but glove compartment is ok there.

Link Posted: 11/12/2003 3:35:11 PM EST
DD-How do you get a non-resident Fl permit? My inlaws live there and as they age we're going down more often, and being unarmed in the land of Fruits and Nuts is disconcerting at best.

I looked at Packing.org and they said to verify anything on their site so I figured I'd ask around.
Link Posted: 11/12/2003 5:26:14 PM EST
The Dept. Of Agriculture does it. Why the Agri, I don't know, but they do.

You have to do finger prints and attach a passport photo.

I still need to do mine....

Link Posted: 11/13/2003 4:37:51 AM EST
Get applications

You can get applications sent to you WW. In it will be a fingerprint card, paper work etc. You send back the dough, passport photos, the fingerprint card, proof of training(NRA basic pistol, hunting liscense etc)and 45(not sure) days later - you get a nice picture Id

I am in Florida at least 3x/year. Good thing about Florida among other things, restaurant carry is ok(as long as you are not in the bar area, i think), and the permit is actually a WEAPONS permit where as VA is a handgun permit. Automatic knives is ok there too.

Top Top