Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/12/2008 4:53:53 PM EDT

To be honest, I haven't been following politics lately but have started seeing ROSSI bumper stickers on cars.

What are his chances for a (second) victory this time around?

Link Posted: 7/12/2008 4:59:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Better than mine.
Link Posted: 7/12/2008 5:19:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Hope so, my credit card believes in him.....
Link Posted: 7/12/2008 5:32:08 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm too much of a pessimist.

I think alot of the libtards really like gregoire.
Link Posted: 7/12/2008 6:10:42 PM EDT
[#4]
As close as he cam last time, and with all the shit the governor has pulled since, I think he has a chance.
Link Posted: 7/12/2008 6:19:33 PM EDT
[#5]
There are a lot of libs at my work.... they hate Gregoire.  Things are looking good.
Link Posted: 7/12/2008 7:27:03 PM EDT
[#6]
RELECT ROSSI
Link Posted: 7/12/2008 7:35:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Certainly a lot of Sonic fans are not happy with Gregoire.
Link Posted: 7/12/2008 7:45:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Rossi's got this one for sure I'd say. Too many issues with Gregoire for her to feel like she even has a 50/50 chance of keeping the spot.
Link Posted: 7/12/2008 8:40:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Really, I've seen about as much of Gregoire as I did Gary Locke, both invisible governors...

While I'd never like anything she does, what has she done or not done to peeve the left-of-center?  (I'm serious, she seems very status-quo for Washington.)
Link Posted: 7/12/2008 8:46:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Have you seen the libtard commercial about Rossi voting against the transportation bill when he was in the state senate?

I emailed the libtards and pointed out "that commercial is a great PRO Rossi commercial".

I got a response "It could be viewed that way by certain people".

Link Posted: 7/12/2008 10:44:34 PM EDT
[#11]
I damn well hope he's got a chance.

I think you guys are right, Miss Idiot has done such a fucked up job so far, it'll sway more folks to his side.  I think he'll get in.
Link Posted: 7/12/2008 11:19:20 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Have you seen the libtard commercial about Rossi voting against the transportation bill when he was in the state senate?

I emailed the libtards and pointed out "that commercial is a great PRO Rossi commercial".

Yea, I had the same thought.  Cutting anything gov't is generally a good thing.
Link Posted: 7/12/2008 11:27:59 PM EDT
[#13]
I would vote for Dino.
Link Posted: 7/13/2008 6:29:53 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I would vote for Dino.

Thanks!

If he plays the clips of her saying no new taxes, and then one of her signing the new gas tax.

If he points out how little she has done for transportation.

If he points out the sex offenders being told by the state to live under bridges.

If he points out how the state payroll has grown.

I think he has a good chance.

Link Posted: 7/13/2008 6:54:12 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I would vote for Dino.

My household will vote Dino...........[my wife is somewhere to the right of me  ]

eta..my daughter will be voting for the first time this November  [18 in Sept]   She likes Dino as well.
Link Posted: 7/13/2008 7:18:58 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
My household will vote Dino...........[my wife is somewhere to the right of me  ]

Me too.  Actually, she's just right of Atilla the Hun.  
Link Posted: 7/13/2008 2:18:03 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I would vote for Dino.

Thanks!

If he plays the clips of her saying no new taxes, and then one of her signing the new gas tax.

If he points out how little she has done for transportation.

If he points out the sex offenders being told by the state to live under bridges.

If he points out how the state payroll has grown.

I think he has a good chance.

Ideed!
Link Posted: 7/13/2008 7:05:15 PM EDT
[#18]
2 votes for Dino at my house but lets not forget to re-elect Doug Sutherland as State Lands Commissioner
Link Posted: 7/13/2008 7:19:19 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
lets not forget to re-elect Doug Sutherland as State Lands Commissioner

+ 1
Link Posted: 7/14/2008 11:19:29 AM EDT
[#20]
Does anyone know where I can get a "Reelect Dino Rossi" bumper sticker? My GF wants one, too
Link Posted: 7/14/2008 2:21:02 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
2 votes for Dino at my house but lets not forget to re-elect Doug Sutherland as State Lands Commissioner

Uh-huh.  Sutherland has done so much for the recreational shooter in Washington state (and the off road dirt bikers too).  This position is a true lesser of evils vote - much like the president.  (Remember who ran against Doogy last election
Link Posted: 7/14/2008 2:22:37 PM EDT
[#22]
This just in, my dad and father in law have agreed to register in King Co and vote for Dinothewap.  They are both deceased but due to their strong convictions, their votes must count.
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 9:03:15 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Uh-huh.  Sutherland has done so much for the recreational shooter in Washington state (and the off road dirt bikers too).  This position is a true lesser of evils vote - much like the president.  (Remember who ran against Doogy last election
www.morethings.com/fan/blazing_saddles/blazing_saddles_hello.jpgwww.nndb.com/people/452/000122086/mike-lowry-1-sized.jpg

Doug has done a lot for the timber industry in this state and if you don't work in the industry then you have no clue what an improvement he's been over the Democrats.

Every dollar generated from state lands is one less dollar you will pay in taxes. The Democrats and their tree hugging supporters want to severely limit harvesting on public lands. This means tax hikes for all of us and they would like nothing better than to restrict public use to hiking and nothing else.

Oh, and I've NEVER had a problem finding a safe place to shoot on DNR lands.

Littering, illegal dumping and unsafe shooting are concerns for all of us.

Doug is definitely the best choice, not the lesser of two evils, unless your a democrat or a tree hugger.
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 9:16:55 PM EDT
[#24]
Southerland is the guy who's going to turn Reiter Pit into the next state ORV area.

You were at the meeting in Mt Vernon.  
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 9:24:52 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Southerland is the guy who's going to turn Reiter Pit into the next state ORV area.

Bet you a Franklin that along with official sanction, the trail miles will be cut in half or worse.  You got keys to the gates?
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 9:31:02 PM EDT
[#26]
Dino doesn't have a chance at page two...
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 9:16:05 AM EDT
[#27]
However, after today's front page Seattle Slimes piece about how high state spending went up under Hillary Lite, and how the state will probably be in the hole for billions unless there's an economic miracle, Dino might stand a chance after all.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top