Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 12/22/2005 10:55:42 AM EDT
Got a good deal for you. I ordered three 2nd Amendment tee shirts with the NC Team logo on the front from Tactical Apparel. They don't fit me, too tight. I wear a large shirt but these t shirts fit too snug for me. I called Mike at Tactical Apparel to see about swapping them out and he told me to keep them and give them to someone else.
So to the North Carolina crew I have 3 NC Team Member t shirts with the 2nd amendment and AR15 logo on the back. 1 black, 1 gray, 1 tan.......all size large. FREE (maybe you could help on the shipping) I live in Monroe if you wanted to FTF swap.
I leaving for vacation today....going to Florida. Be back next week. Leave me a message or email.

Mike at Tactical Apparel is about the only person I ever heard of working a deal like this. So if you shoot some business his way, I sure he would appreciate it and I would to. He didn't have to do this.

See ya at the range ( if I ever get any time off at work)
Scott

This is where I ordered............He also had a post further down the line
www.tacticalapparel.com
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 11:27:51 AM EDT
I will take one of them (any color). I bought one for me and my friend in the OD color, and would love another. I would be more than happy to help you with s/h...

Great of you to offer this to fellow North Carolinians and Arfcommers.... Let me know!
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 1:15:12 PM EDT
I will take one also, tan if you still have but any color would work and I will be glad to pay for s/h on your end, thanks again,
Dusten
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 10:20:19 PM EDT
i'll take one too if you have any left! i will also do s/h
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 3:19:29 PM EDT
Looks like they are all spoken for, I'll shoot some business Mike's way!
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 9:59:34 PM EDT
Scott,

Got mine yesterday. Thanks alot! I am planning on giving it to a young man at work (he is a Police Explorer) who loves cops and guns/rifles. He will get a huge kick outta it.

And yes, these shirts are "true to size", I got XL and really could use XXL (or lose some damn weight).

I will send a few bucks your way for the shipping and again... Thanks for sharing!
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 12:56:10 AM EDT
Tominator...........don't worry about sending anything for the shipping. Just glad some one is getting some use out of it. I re-ordered and had to jump up to XL. Guess I need to do something about that too.
I've told everyone not to worry about helping on the shipping. I'm just in a good mood. New year and all.
See ya at the range
Scott
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 10:53:07 AM EDT
Scott,

Ok thanks alot! Let's just keep telling everyone that the shirts "run small".

Tommy
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 3:50:35 PM EDT
+1 on Mike and the others at TA. They mistakenly sent me a short sleeve instead of the long sleeve. He told me to keep the SS and they sent a LS.

Got my business for the future! Nice surprise in today's environment of customer-no-service.

Lex
Top Top