Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 3/6/2011 2:52:46 PM EST
Guys,

When I was out in CA a few years ago, I discovered Tom Leykis.

I've been listening to his shows on a fan website.

Do you guys miss him?
Link Posted: 3/6/2011 4:51:51 PM EST
Yes! I wish I knew about him way before I started dating or got married. I might have never gotten married if I knew then what I know now. When you say you listen to shows online, are they "Re-runs" of old shows (like on YouTube) or new stuff? Where are you getting it?
Link Posted: 3/6/2011 10:21:33 PM EST
I forgot all about that guy. He was big on Christian ideals.
Link Posted: 3/7/2011 4:43:43 AM EST
Originally Posted By Kisara:
Yes! I wish I knew about him way before I started dating or got married. I might have never gotten married if I knew then what I know now. When you say you listen to shows online, are they "Re-runs" of old shows (like on YouTube) or new stuff? Where are you getting it?

leykisonline.com.

All old shows.
Link Posted: 3/10/2011 11:37:26 AM EST
Have you seen how this guy looks like? I think the women he was dating were only after his money which he never did give out. And how many times has he been married/divorce? I think he can't have kids of his own so he talks as if having kids are bad.
Link Posted: 3/10/2011 8:10:01 PM EST
Originally Posted By mrmarcp1:
Have you seen how this guy looks like? I think the women he was dating were only after his money which he never did give out. And how many times has he been married/divorce? I think he can't have kids of his own so he talks as if having kids are bad.

He was entertaining for about 5 minutes. After that he got old. Same show, same schtick, same shit every hour of every day. Plus, I do not believe for a second that fat POS got any pussy he didn't pay a ton for.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 9:05:36 PM EST
I listen to Rush, Sean Hannity or Mark Levin.
Why lose brain cells on Tom Leykis?
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 9:40:44 PM EST
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 6:55:40 AM EST
He's still doing radio stuff, but on the web, and commercials for broadcast. He still has leykis101.com, and an online radio station called "New Normal Radio" and a once-in-a-while podcast. His voice has turned to shit, for one reason or another, and he's hard to listen to for more than a 30 second spot.
Top Top