Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/27/2004 7:23:06 PM EDT
I know I'll be a little over the top watching the Election results on November 2, especially if things go poorly.  Rather than subject my poor family to my ranting I'd like to suggest convening an ARFCOM support Bush mini-rally at a sports bar or some type of casual drinking establishment.

North Phoenix would be preferred for me.

Of course, this could all be a moot point.  I know that they close alcohol sales during the election, but do they open them after the polls close?
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 8:30:50 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't think the election will be called until the dims bitch and moan about it like 2000, only much worse than before.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 5:52:56 AM EDT
[#2]
It's a cool idea for an ARFCOM meet n' greet, but the ONLY thing with this election that I'll place money on is that we won't know the answer immedately.

Mike  <-- first time not betting on an election.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:12:16 PM EDT
[#3]
i believe theres a famous sam's at union hills and 7th street.  thats not a terribly far drive from chandler with the 101 and all.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 5:34:09 PM EDT
[#4]
You sure do have a Famous Sams Fetish.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 9:18:14 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
You sure do have a Famous Sams Fetish.

i do?
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 10:42:48 PM EDT
[#6]
If I were sober right now I'd say hell yes to Famous Sams at 7th and Union. But since I'm not I'll say: MarkM, where is my f*#King T-shirt? I missed you at GaryOwenFest and still want my shirt!

Let me know, and stuff. Smell ya later.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 5:54:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Lemme know where and when and I'll see what I can do.

The only problem living outside the valley is that it's a helluva drive to get in for anything.    On the other hand, mountain views are good.

Mike
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 8:19:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Famous Sams would be good.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top