User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/4/2022 9:59:39 AM EDT
what say you?
Link Posted: 5/4/2022 1:28:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Kemp, easy choice.

Heartbeat Bill alone was enough to insure I continued to support him, but the way he handled COVID (getting our state back up and running fast), tax cuts, Constitutional Carry, education (no trans in sports, banning CRT/communist propaganda and requiring financial literacy)

Lots of wins under Kemp, he has been 10x the governor that Deal ever was.
Link Posted: 5/4/2022 2:15:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Kemp has my vote
Link Posted: 5/4/2022 2:42:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Perdue is an establishment R, but he has committed to the Trump, America first, MAGA agenda.

I will never vote for Kemp again under any circumstance.  I voted for and donated to his last campaign only to watch him stand by and do nothing (or worse) as our 2020 elections for President and Senate were stolen.  If he remains in office, that crime will never be investigated and our elections and votes will never be secure.  He sat on constitutional carry or killed it in the back room until he needed it for an election boost and his appointment of his money bags buddy Loeffler to the senate seat is why we have Warnock.

Link Posted: 5/4/2022 3:18:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Perdue is an establishment R, but he has committed to the Trump, America first, MAGA agenda.

I will never vote for Kemp again under any circumstance.  I voted for and donated to his last campaign only to watch him stand by and do nothing (or worse) as our 2020 elections for President and Senate were stolen.  If he remains in office, that crime will never be investigated and our elections and votes will never be secure.  He sat on constitutional carry or killed it in the back room until he needed it for an election boost and his appointment of his money bags buddy Loeffler to the senate seat is why we have Warnock.

View Quote

yeah.. the loeffler thing and the killing the SB for gun rights were both pretty much bullshit.. also he caved on a lot of the voting "rights" bs where he should have strengthened the protections.  

but is perdue electable?  i worry about that.  whoever it is has to beat a pile of money with a black woman attached to it.
Link Posted: 5/4/2022 4:03:30 PM EDT
[#5]
I hope Kemp loses in the primary. I will only vote for him if the choices are Kemp or Abrams - that will be the lesser of two weevils
Link Posted: 5/4/2022 4:09:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I hope Kemp loses in the primary. I will only vote for him if the choices are Kemp or Abrams - that will be the lesser of two weevils
View Quote

The Dems plan to cross over and vote for Kemp, because they know than many folks like myself will never cast another vote for him.  

In the lesser of evils I would rank them:
Perdue
Abrams
Kemp.

I would rather fight a known enemy than have a traitor in my fox hole.  A dem Governor would be nearly powerless with a near supermajority in both houses, plus the Sec of State and Lt Gov and AG.
Link Posted: 5/4/2022 5:05:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

The Dems plan to cross over and vote for Kemp, because they know than many folks like myself will never cast another vote for him.  

In the lesser of evils I would rank them:
Perdue
Abrams
Kemp.

I would rather fight a known enemy than have a traitor in my fox hole.  A dem Governor would be nearly powerless with a near supermajority in both houses, plus the Sec of State and Lt Gov and AG.
View Quote

I sure hope to God that you are the only on in GA with this mentality.
Link Posted: 5/4/2022 6:47:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Voted today. Voted for Perdue. Will vote R in the general whoever the candidate is.

Either way I expect an Abrams win. Hope I’m dead wrong.
Link Posted: 5/4/2022 7:32:11 PM EDT
[#9]
It is 3 levels of suck. How far do you want things to suck ?
Link Posted: 5/4/2022 7:58:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/4/2022 8:01:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Whichever "R" makes it to the finals.  Until such time as a real Republican is available, the fake ones will have to do.  Refusing to vote "R" because you don't like the only option available or voting democrat is mind boggling.
Link Posted: 5/4/2022 8:09:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Kandiss Taylor
Link Posted: 5/4/2022 9:39:19 PM EDT
[#13]
deleted.

I stand by my analysis, but not going to beat a dead horse.
Link Posted: 5/5/2022 7:42:58 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote
What did you expect him to do about the 2020 elections when we have still yet to see any evidence of this "stolen election"

I to would like to believe that our nation was not dumb enough to elect Joe Biden, but no evidence has shown otherwise.
Link Posted: 5/5/2022 7:57:27 PM EDT
[#15]
No Kandiss Taylor supporters, Jesus, Guns, and Babies?

https://www.11alive.com/article/news/politics/georgia-governor-race-qualified-candidates/85-5de776b5-689f-4561-afe9-45c40f1bf085
Link Posted: 5/5/2022 8:45:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
What did you expect him to do about the 2020 elections when we have still yet to see any evidence of this "stolen election"

I to would like to believe that our nation was not dumb enough to elect Joe Biden, but no evidence has shown otherwise.
View Quote
Edit: Nevermind
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 6:45:49 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:I to would like to believe that our nation was not dumb enough to elect Joe Biden, but no evidence has shown otherwise.
View Quote

No, we are that dumb.   A number of my conservative neighbors confessed that they voted for Biden because orange man bad.  

I'm with them for different reasons.   Trump talked a great game but failed on just about everything such as the border wall, government spending, immigration, etc. AND he was anti-gun with his support of Stop-And-Frisk, the bump-stock ban, etc.     He's great a firing people because he sucks at hiring them, ie AG Sessions.  Plus, he lost to Biden because of his self-described heroic China Virus lockdown, 2 weeks to flatten the curve.

If you want to see the candidates in action, the GPB debates are a good source:   https://www.gpb.org/election/press-club-debates.   Click on the hot link for the replay.    These debates changed my vote, especially the candidate for Senate.  I now am voting for Lantham Staddler because the rest are .....  like Herschel Walker .... empty, do-nothing, rent-seekers:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 8:07:58 AM EDT
[#18]
It was explained in my Gov. class in high school why you pick a party's platform and vote for their candidate. Support your party by voting to achieve its platform. Anything less and the lack of participation supports the other party helping them achieve theirs. Is that really what some want for their families and the state they live in? Please don't sit home and hand this state over to the other party just because your preferred person did not get the nomination. Get out and vote support your party through the entire election process.

Lack of participation through the whole process lost Senate seats already. If the same numbers had voted party lines through the whole process it would have changed the election for the Senate.
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 11:33:03 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
It was explained in my Gov. class in high school why you pick a party's platform and vote for their candidate. Support your party by voting to achieve its platform. Anything less and the lack of participation supports the other party helping them achieve theirs. Is that really what some want for their families and the state they live in? Please don't sit home and hand this state over to the other party just because your preferred person did not get the nomination. Get out and vote support your party through the entire election process.

Lack of participation through the whole process lost Senate seats already. If the same numbers had voted party lines through the whole process it would have changed the election for the Senate.
View Quote

This is why the 2 party system sucks. You can blame the lack of participation on crap options. The republicans have a long tradition of offer the lesser of two evils as the choice. The lesser of 2 evils is still evil. The republican party refuses to offer the voters a new better choice so no matter what people are going to sit and not vote.  I have to say it but the democrats stand and chance at winning. Let's not forget that 2 of the last 4 repubulican governors were former democrats. The uniparty is alive and well. Not a fan of the libertarians either.
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 12:14:33 PM EDT
[#20]
I keep seeing posts about Kemp allowing the election to get stolen, but I have yet to see a single post specifying which provision of our state constitution or state law allows the governor to intervene in elections.

The GA governor does not control elections.  They are nominally under the control of the secretary of state, but the real control is in the hands of the local elections officials.
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 12:39:27 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

This is why the 2 party system sucks. You can blame the lack of participation on crap options. The republicans have a long tradition of offer the lesser of two evils as the choice. The lesser of 2 evils is still evil. The republican party refuses to offer the voters a new better choice so no matter what people are going to sit and not vote.  I have to say it but the democrats stand and chance at winning. Let's not forget that 2 of the last 4 repubulican governors were former democrats. The uniparty is alive and well. Not a fan of the libertarians either.
View Quote

But the idea is in the general election you are not voting for the person but the end goal of achieving the party platform. The bus going in the right direction will never be a perfect ride but if you don't get on it you may wind up riding one going the wrong way.
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 2:45:59 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I keep seeing posts about Kemp allowing the election to get stolen, but I have yet to see a single post specifying which provision of our state constitution or state law allows the governor to intervene in elections.

The GA governor does not control elections.  They are nominally under the control of the secretary of state, but the real control is in the hands of the local elections officials.
View Quote

Kemp has the bully pulpit in Ga.  He could have been out front demanding investigations into drop boxes, Calling on an audit of the Dominion software, calling for all ballots and records to be preserved for investigation, Calling on the General Assembly to come back into session and investigate the election tampering,  He should have publicly questioned why vote counting was stopped and then restarted without poll watchers present,  He should have demanded answers and investigation into video evidence showing votes being counted multiple times and a dozen other things.    He should have demanded an investigation into the fake water main leak that stopped the counting in a key district. He had the ability to bring the big spotlight out and prove that the election was legitimate , but he didn't.  

At this point I am convinced that Kemp is a bigger danger to GA than the communist Stacey.  For the record, I voted for Kemp and donated to his campaign.  I've live in Ga my entire 60 plus years and I'm to the right of MTG as far as my politics.  

I pray the squish Perdue wins the primary and along with a new Sec of State and AG we can straighten out and secure our voting integrity for future elections.
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 6:32:17 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Kemp has the bully pulpit in Ga.  He could have been out front demanding investigations into drop boxes, Calling on an audit of the Dominion software, calling for all ballots and records to be preserved for investigation, Calling on the General Assembly to come back into session and investigate the election tampering,  He should have publicly questioned why vote counting was stopped and then restarted without poll watchers present,  He should have demanded answers and investigation into video evidence showing votes being counted multiple times and a dozen other things.    He should have demanded an investigation into the fake water main leak that stopped the counting in a key district. He had the ability to bring the big spotlight out and prove that the election was legitimate , but he didn't.  

View Quote

Lots of things Kemp could have done, but didn't.  The election  was slap full of untoward fuckery, and he COULD have made the case for honesty, but he didn't.  I could have respected him even if he fought hard and lost, but not to even fight at all?  How can I respect that?
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 6:38:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Kemp. You are all correct on reasons not to vote for him, but I feel he is still the least worst candidate right now.

Link Posted: 5/7/2022 8:17:04 AM EDT
[#25]
See comments about former Republican governors used to be Democrats. Have to be old enough to remember "southern Democrats" who were quite conservative - as the Democratic party leaned left there was a movement of "southern Democrats" to the Republican party. The two parties have changed a lot over the last 30 years. I would think Manchin is closest thing left in national politics who might be considered a "southern Democrat".
Link Posted: 5/7/2022 8:36:04 AM EDT
[#26]
I voted early yesterday and voted for one of the other options. I doubt they will win. My local elections guy thinks there will be a run-off
Link Posted: 5/7/2022 9:17:42 AM EDT
[#27]
in the primaries:  i will not vote Kemp
in the general: if Kemp is the nominee. then ill vote Kemp i guess

Im not one of those fucksticks that will say "ill never vote for Kemp under any circumstances".
Those that say that want Abrams dumbass in office. And no matter how mad you get at me for saying that, it still wont make it untrue.
Link Posted: 5/7/2022 10:26:10 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

At this point I am convinced that Kemp is a bigger danger to GA than the communist Stacey.  For the record, I voted for Kemp and donated to his campaign.  I've live in Ga my entire 60 plus years and I'm to the right of MTG as far as my politics.  

I pray the squish Perdue wins the primary and along with a new Sec of State and AG we can straighten out and secure our voting integrity for future elections.
View Quote

So, there is nothing that he could have actually done about the election...
Link Posted: 5/7/2022 3:54:11 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

So, there is nothing that he could have actually done about the election...
View Quote

I will argue that Rothesburger (however he spells it) said on the radio that he was aware of 1803 people mainly in Fulton and Dekalb counties who voted twice which is a crime. He decided this was 1803 accidents and that these people would not be charged with a crime. It seems like a green light to cheat in the future if a precedent is set to not enforce the law.  I would argue while not enough to change the presidential totals 3600 votes would have been close to changing the senate races
Link Posted: 5/7/2022 5:04:44 PM EDT
[#30]
Just note how our poll numbers are pretty darn close to the recent InsiderAdvantage/FOX 5 Atlanta poll.  Their numbers are 54% for Kemp, 38% for Perdue.   Our poll has Kemp at 54%.   If that holds, there will be no runoff.

Link Posted: 5/7/2022 7:26:41 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I will argue that Rothesburger (however he spells it) said on the radio that he was aware of 1803 people mainly in Fulton and Dekalb counties who voted twice which is a crime. He decided this was 1803 accidents and that these people would not be charged with a crime. It seems like a green light to cheat in the future if a precedent is set to not enforce the law.  I would argue while not enough to change the presidential totals 3600 votes would have been close to changing the senate races
View Quote

Okay, so, how does that apply to Kemp?
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 9:07:27 AM EDT
[#32]
Did Kemp bring in the Dominion voting machines when he was Secretary of State? Seems curious that GA has so much voting irregularities the election after Kemp leaves SoS role. I come from a world where leaders are responsible for whatever their team do or fail to do - I cannot buy that Kemp could not do anything before or after the 2020 election debacle. He either is the leader of the state or not. Seems like he and the GA Republican legislature did a flurry of stuff right before this year's elections - where were they the other 3 years?
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 10:11:10 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Did Kemp bring in the Dominion voting machines when he was Secretary of State? Seems curious that GA has so much voting irregularities the election after Kemp leaves SoS role. I come from a world where leaders are responsible for whatever their team do or fail to do - I cannot buy that Kemp could not do anything before or after the 2020 election debacle. He either is the leader of the state or not. Seems like he and the GA Republican legislature did a flurry of stuff right before this year's elections - where were they the other 3 years?
View Quote

Please cite the code section or constitutional provision for the actions that you believe Kemp should have taken.  Please educate me.
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 12:00:50 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Please cite the code section or constitutional provision for the actions that you believe Kemp should have taken.  Please educate me.
View Quote

Be a leader.  Code 1 Section 1 of getting my vote.
Be a traitor  Code 1 section 1 of never getting my vote again.
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 12:50:25 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have absolutely no doubt that that you are better educated on Georgia code and constitution than I am or ever will be - I will not attempt to "educate" you. However, I am very well "educated" on "leaders are responsible for everything their team does or fails to do". It appears to me that the GA Secretary of State modified the voting procedures for the 2020 election and subsequent runoffs (mass mailings of mail in ballots specifically) that are not authorized by the legislature and code and thereby violated code/constitution. Kemp the Governor and former Secretary of State must have seen that mass distribution of mail in ballots is not authorized by code and constitution yet Kemp, AG Carr, and Legislature allowed this mass distribution of mail in ballots. With our own lying eyes we saw the mysterious box of ballots appear in Fulton after the mysterious water leak, sending poll watched home, etc. The so called recounts appeared to be more of a retabulation of the same suspect ballots using the same suspect machines.

I keep getting the same response reference Kemp - what should he have done? Not sure exactly what he should have done but he should have called for a thorough investigation and held the corrupt accountable. Since he did not hold a thorough investigation and hold ANYONE accountable - then he needs to be held accountable especially since he was the former Secretary of State and possibly set the stage for this 2020 debacle. Again, what role did Kemp play reference Dominion machines?

A common theme in the conservative community who are law enforcement is nothing reference voter fraud went to court so there must not be any voter fraud. The courts would not take case before voting tabulated as no "standing" and then a myriad of excuses to not take the cases after the election. With the release of "2000 Mules" suddenly the current GA Secretary of State subpoenas the information from the movie but that information was presented to Kemp, SoS, and GBI several months before movie release and no one did a thing.

Kemp, Carr, and Raspenberger are corrupt or incompetent or both.
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 6:13:12 PM EDT
[#36]
Detest Kemp but I fear he's the one that can beat big Stace and that's my goal.
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 8:45:07 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

I have heard enough middle of the road people express regret for voting for bidet that I do not believe it the election was stolen out right.
Bidet's election will make it harder for Abrams
I truly hope impossiblely hard
Link Posted: 5/9/2022 4:04:49 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

This...... ALL of it.
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 6:56:54 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

He might want to stop making appearances with the R candidate for the State House District 9 seat who says we need to pass rent control laws in GA.
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 10:41:39 AM EDT
[#40]
Perdue is lighting Kemp up over the Rivian plant deal, I didn't realize how many concessions they got until now. The story tries to link Kemp to Soros but I think that is a stretch, Soros owns a big stake in Rivian is about the only connection I see without digging deeper. The real estate deals are of more concern than the weak Soros connection.

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/georgia-governors-race-perdue-hits-kemp-15-billion-tax-dollars-soros
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 10:08:48 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Perdue is lighting Kemp up over the Rivian plant deal, I didn't realize how many concessions they got until now. The story tries to link Kemp to Soros but I think that is a stretch, Soros owns a big stake in Rivian is about the only connection I see without digging deeper. The real estate deals are of more concern than the weak Soros connection.

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/georgia-governors-race-perdue-hits-kemp-15-billion-tax-dollars-soros
View Quote

There is one reason and one reason only why a sitting Republican Governor in Ga is barely polling at 50% in the primary, and it's because of the 2020 vote fraud and his failure to aggressively and publicly call for a no stone left un-turned investigation.  50% or more of Ga republicans do not trust the vote process and that is not going to be resolved until Kemp and Raffensperger are out.  Kemp should be using the bully pulpit to hammer Raffensperger, and the GBI to investigate every allegation.  He should be highlighting the 2000 mules investigation and calling on the responsible parties to explain.  

But what do we get?:  "Oh we looked last year and didn't see anything worth investigating.  Nothing to see here; move along.  Don't forget Kemp was the SOS that set this up and handed off to Raffensperger and then they both looked the other way while the vote process was turned into a circus.

Link Posted: 5/11/2022 12:25:16 PM EDT
[#42]
Nobody wants to talk about Kemp was previous Secretary of State and either handed off the election integrity issues to the new SoS or - as Governor - he should know enough as former SoS to make the process better or call BS on 2020 election. The fact that he hides from the 2020 election debacle is telling. Every time any form of 2020 election fraud evidence is brought forward - the phrase "nothing to see here move along" comes from the RINO Kemp supporters.
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 11:20:23 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Nobody wants to talk about Kemp was previous Secretary of State and either handed off the election integrity issues to the new SoS or - as Governor - he should know enough as former SoS to make the process better or call BS on 2020 election. The fact that he hides from the 2020 election debacle is telling. Every time any form of 2020 election fraud evidence is brought forward - the phrase "nothing to see here move along" comes from the RINO Kemp supporters.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/12/2022 9:19:29 AM EDT
[#44]
I have a tough time rewarding treachery with my vote.
Link Posted: 5/12/2022 3:24:48 PM EDT
[#45]
In the primary? Kemp

In the general? Shane Hazel
Link Posted: 5/12/2022 3:28:48 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Stop making sense and see yourself out. We've got Dinesh D'Souza "documentaries" to promote in here.
Link Posted: 5/13/2022 7:45:41 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Stop making sense and see yourself out. We've got Dinesh D'Souza "documentaries" to promote in here.
View Quote

The legislature makes the laws reference elections. The Secretary of State ran the 2020 election the way he wanted to with mailing ballots in mass - that is illegal. How about that.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 9:18:36 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted: He should be highlighting the 2000 mules investigation
View Quote

Now it is an investigation instead of a movie?
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 10:00:19 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Now it is an investigation instead of a movie?
View Quote

It is a documentary of an investigation.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 7:36:56 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

It is a documentary of an investigation.
View Quote

Yep.  In true ARFCOM fashion; Get Both.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top