Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/19/2006 8:11:58 PM EDT
I see that there is a sign on a building in Lake City.  It reads Discount Gun Sales,

I would assume that they are the same people as go by that name on the east side.  Don't know anything about them, any insight?

It is opening up in a free standing building on Lake City Way where Northgate Way comes into it at 113th.  Just south of Rick's, if that helps at all.  

Glad to see another gun store upen up in the area, we needed one,  Hopefully they won't be too bad a place to find accessories, ammo, etc.  
Link Posted: 8/19/2006 9:11:11 PM EDT
[#1]
I worked with a young guy that was friends with the family.  I visited their eastside store and was impressed by the organization and labelling of the products.  Prices didn't seem outrageous.
Link Posted: 8/19/2006 9:26:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Cool, we can go to the store, then shoot in your back yard!
Link Posted: 8/19/2006 9:35:05 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Great idea.  We can shoot off the new deck.  Had some people smoking cigars there the other night, where were you Bunny?  Haven't checked CF in awhile?

(Have just about finished the back deck, rebuilt part of the front deck, changed out the columns in front, sided the dormers, house is almost finished being painted outside and in, and that's just the past week.  LOL.  You and La should drop by and take a look.)
Link Posted: 8/19/2006 9:38:50 PM EDT
[#4]
I bought our Walther at the East Side store.  They had a competitive price on that.  They had a pretty good selection of EBR and lots of AR bling and a selection of stripped lowers.

A good selection and just ok prices on the EBR stuff.
Link Posted: 8/19/2006 9:45:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/19/2006 10:07:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Even worse, it's only about a fifteen minute walk from my house, assuming I wanted to walk there, which of course I wouldn't, but if I did, that's about how long it would take.  
Link Posted: 8/19/2006 10:13:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/20/2006 5:57:02 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Great idea.  We can shoot off the new deck.  Had some people smoking cigars there the other night, where were you Bunny?  Haven't checked CF in awhile?

(Have just about finished the back deck, rebuilt part of the front deck, changed out the columns in front, sided the dormers, house is almost finished being painted outside and in, and that's just the past week.  LOL.  You and La should drop by and take a look.)

Wow.....just Wow.

I can hardly wait to see it. I'm gonna go wake up La....
Link Posted: 8/20/2006 12:02:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Tell me if they have any nice Mokarov's...

Link Posted: 8/20/2006 12:07:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Russian, East German, Bulgarian?  I have a Russian military and an East German with a .380 barrel in it.  Love both of them.  Great little guns.  Wouldn't mind finding a nice Bulgarian to complete the set.
Link Posted: 8/20/2006 12:26:43 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Russian, East German, Bulgarian?  I have a Russian military and an East German with a .380 barrel in it.  Love both of them.  Great little guns.  Wouldn't mind finding a nice Bulgarian to complete the set.

I would love to have a Russian Military. Im not really interested in doing the 380 conversion though.  E german or a Bulgarian would be cool also. This is more for the neatness of the pistol, not a CCW.I think STOKES had a Bulgarian on his table last show, but as much as I like the guy I was not willing to pay that much for it.(yet)

I just like Russian pistols, I want a Mak,the nagant revolver and then the Tokarov.
Link Posted: 8/20/2006 3:03:59 PM EDT
[#12]
I have a russian Tokarov, but it is one of the ones that ATF made them put a safety on.  Would love to find an untouched one someday.  As for the conversion, the EG came that way, with both barrels, will probably switch it back one day.
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 10:47:07 AM EDT
[#13]
You guys are after my own heart.  If I can find some time this week - I'll post a few pics of my mak's & tok's.
Link Posted: 8/25/2006 2:30:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Ok - I dug deep into the Goodie Cabinet.  

The Tokarev's are various makes - Russians, Viet-Chinese and a Polish.

The Makarov's are all East German's with a Russian PM in the middle.

The Rooskie pic is a Nagant, the PM and a Russian Tokarev.

Link Posted: 8/25/2006 3:00:13 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Ok - I dug deep into the Goodie Cabinet.  

The Tokarev's are various makes - Russians, Viet-Chinese and a Polish.

The Makarov's are all East German's with a Russian PM in the middle.

The Rookie pic is a Nagant, the PM and a Russian Tokarev.

home.comcast.net/~gunbits/commies/Toks_1.JPG
home.comcast.net/~gunbits/commies/Maks_1.JPG
home.comcast.net/~gunbits/commies/Rooskies_1.JPG

I love your collection.
Link Posted: 8/26/2006 3:52:12 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Ask PCR how well it's worked out for him having a shop open up mere minutes away.

PCR!?  Hell ask GrabmyWrist!
Link Posted: 8/26/2006 11:16:39 AM EDT
[#17]
Was driving by today and saw that the OPEN sign was lit up.  Had to stop in.  Don't have all of their merchandise yet, but walls and cases are full of guns.  Prices seem fair for a gunstore.  They also have some accessories and parts.  Had a few AR receivers on the shelf, Stag and Megas, along with some Yankee Hill parts, etc.

Looks like the kind of place I will be stopping by often.  

Even had a 10/22 for $219.
Link Posted: 8/26/2006 4:40:50 PM EDT
[#18]
I stopped by the kirkland store today and bought a stripped stag lower.  They had 4 different stripped loweres (mega, stag, bushmaster, rra).

That's pretty sweet.

They have a lot of black rifles too!  The owner said that the north seattle location (hereby renamed the Rick's location) opened up last week, and his kids are running it.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top