Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 1/5/2006 9:28:15 PM EDT
My woman decided she wanted some meat this evening. She then proceeded to cook up a delicious dinner for the 2 of us.

Let me tell you about it. There was elephant garlic roasted with olive oil. Baked potatos with lots of butter. Sourdough bread from one of those faggy round loaves(freakin awesome) The piece de resistance though was the twin 12 oz ribeyes cooked with just a little salt and pepper and garlic powder. Perfect medium rare but with a little crust on the outside from the flame grilling.
That is right folks flame grilling. She sparked up the 12x8 hibatchi at 2130 and made me a feast on it.

Oh someone is gettin some sweet lovin later.......right now though I gots a case of the Itis and I need to sleep it off.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 9:47:20 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Berzerker77:
My woman decided she wanted some meat this evening. She then proceeded to cook up a delicious dinner for the 2 of us.

Let me tell you about it. There was elephant garlic roasted with olive oil. Baked potatos with lots of butter. Sourdough bread from one of those faggy round loaves(freakin awesome) The piece de resistance though was the twin 12 oz ribeyes cooked with just a little salt and pepper and garlic powder. Perfect medium rare but with a little crust on the outside from the flame grilling.
That is right folks flame grilling. She sparked up the 12x8 hibatchi at 2130 and made me a feast on it.

Oh someone is gettin some sweet lovin later.......right now though I gots a case of the Itis and I need to sleep it off.

Link Posted: 1/5/2006 11:08:54 PM EDT
You didn't take a pic????
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 6:49:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/6/2006 6:52:03 AM EDT by Da_Bunny]
The correct format for these posts is called "Dinner Pic".

We BBQ all year round. Rain, shine, freezing or hot. Accept no substitutes.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 6:55:27 AM EDT
I cannot for the life of me find the picture in this thread.

AHEM:
1. Food
2. Firearm
3. Tape Measure
4. Stapler
5. Knife
6. BOTD
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 6:56:04 AM EDT
This thread is just, uh, appetizing, on sooo many levels! Just add some Johnny's seasoning salt, cook them steaks a tad bit longer, maybe a Mediterranean style salad.mmmmm...then the Famous Two Blondes On A Waterbed for dessert! Now, THAT'S a meal!
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 7:15:24 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 8:44:17 AM EDT
what, no pics of any of the festivities?
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 9:20:59 AM EDT
He brings all the dinner pic's to his shop on Tuesday nights.
Top Top