Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
12/11/2018 1:58:31 AM
11/9/2018 9:21:38 PM
Posted: 12/5/2018 5:04:09 PM EST
I've called 3 local PD's in my area, and also STL County and MO Hwy patrol... nobody says they can take my prints digitally and provide me a digital copy of it. Anybody here know where I can get my fingerprints scanned and provided to me digitally? No ink involved? Like Silencer Shop's kiosk for example?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 12/5/2018 7:06:00 PM EST
In
Interested.

I don't think anyone but silencer shop does D.Ps...
But, I'd love to have a set the the ATF would except, so I didn't have to hassel with it each timetime I want to fill out a Form 1 or Form 4...
Link Posted: 12/5/2018 7:12:27 PM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By smullen:
In
Interested.

I don't think anyone but silencer shop does D.Ps...
But, I'd love to have a set the the ATF would except, so I didn't have to hassel with it each timetime I want to fill out a Form 1 or Form 4...
View Quote
This is exactly why I want it as well.
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 9:51:48 AM EST
[Last Edit: 12/6/2018 9:57:04 AM EST by chumpmiester]
I'm surprised that no one has the fingerprint machines in the St Louis area. I know that the Highway Patrol HQ in Jefferson City does. Even Montgomery County Sheriff's Office has one.

I haven't used the digital/printed fingerprints for NFA items, but can't see why they wouldn't accepted. I use to do background checks on people for Bikers Against Child Abuse that we sent directly to the FBI without any problems.
Link Posted: 12/7/2018 6:47:28 PM EST
[Last Edit: 12/7/2018 6:51:33 PM EST by Brassaholic13]
I don't know about MO, but in Illinois, any place that did Hazmat screening for the DoT had fingerprint scanners in house. May want to look there.

ETA: Found this with a quick search on "digital fingerprinting hazmat": https://www.identogo.com/services/live-scan-fingerprinting
Top Top