Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/28/2006 9:32:47 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 9:35:34 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
So I am looking at a piece of equipment up near Sultan, and call they guy about it tonight.  He says it's owned by 'the club'.

What kind of club?

Nudist colony...Family nudist colony.

So how many of you freaks are members?  It is a 320 acre spread up there.  I may be on my way up Friday to look at it.

WWOP
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 9:38:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 9:50:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Watch out for hot flying brass!
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 9:52:26 PM EDT
[#4]
We're going to want a full report and pics when you get back.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 1:25:19 AM EDT
[#5]
So you are going to a nudist colony in Sultan to check out some guys "equipment" Does TRG know about this
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:36:41 AM EDT
[#6]
I think that You are talking about the colony out in the Sultan basin. They have been complaning for years about people shooting out there and I think helped get the pit closed down
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:38:00 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
WWOP

What Would Old_Painless do?

Well he would take several pics and post them with full documentation now wouldn't he?
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:40:54 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
WWOP

Well he would take several pics and post them with full documentation now wouldn't he?

Not sure you'd want to see those.  I saw something about this place on the news a while back.  Not pretty people....
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:52:14 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
WWOP

Not sure you'd want to see those.  I saw something about this place on the news a while back.  Not pretty people....

Well Old Painless would only post those pictures with "value" to the forum
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 10:08:19 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
So I am looking at a piece of equipment up near Sultan, and call they guy about it tonight.  He says it's owned by 'the club'.

What kind of club?

So how many of you freaks are members?  It is a 320 acre spread up there.  I may be on my way up Friday to look at it.

Lake Bronson Nudist Colony, they are the ones that call everytime they hear shooting, there are no phones unless it is cell in the park except for the manager. I have run lots of Ambulance call's in there..

The place is a shit pit.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 10:23:17 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 10:36:30 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 11:01:29 AM EDT
[#13]
www.purenudism.net/Nudist_Clubs_Resorts/ USA/Washington/Lake_Bronson_Club.html

Left link cold/ do not open at work
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 12:55:33 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Why is it that folks that want to run around naked are usually the folks that the rest of us don't want to see naked?
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 1:37:27 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why is it that folks that want to run around naked are usually the folks that the rest of us don't want to see naked?

I know what you mean. My ex SO. Had a sister That is about 250/275lbs and she belongs to a naturalist club.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 2:19:04 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 3:46:10 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

What kind of club?

So how many of you freaks are members?  It is a 320 acre spread up there.  I may be on my way up Friday to look at it them.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top