Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Page Hometown » Iowa
Site Notices
12/6/2019 7:27:02 PM
Posted: 9/29/2014 9:23:53 AM EST
Anyone get there this weekend? I made it Friday night. Walked right in about 5:30. Smallest crowd I've seen at a show in a long time. Dealers seemed well stocked. In the area I shop (revolvers) I thought it was the best selection I had seen in months. Prices generally good.

Picked up a Wiley Clapp GP100. There were five or six other things that seriously tempted me.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 3:34:13 PM EST
I went sunday I wanted to pick up one of accurates target stands for my self given bday gift but the old lady said to wait until I have a place to keep it
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 4:55:13 PM EST
We had a pretty decent show. I rewarded myself with one of the Sota Arms pistol uppers to go with a stripped lower I've got sitting around. Now I just need a lower parts kit and another Sig brace...
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 10:01:15 PM EST
Went on Sunday picked up some plates from accurate, going out this weekend to put some rounds on them
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 9:51:25 PM EST
My buddy and I went Saturday morning, and couldn't believe how sparse the crowd was. One interesting finding was three different dealers selling Varget for about $26/lb. Very little pistol/shotgun powder to be seen.
Page Hometown » Iowa
Top Top