Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 5/11/2004 6:13:24 PM EST
There is a gun show in denver this weekend it is susposed to be colorados largest. May 15th 9-5 May 16 9-3 over 900 tables of stuff. Any one ever been to this show and what its like? If so please inform me.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 6:46:29 PM EST
The tanner gun shows is the ones to hit.
I think it's every second weekend of each month.

The ones in Aurora, and Longmont are at best, a joke do to the prices being way too high.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 7:54:57 PM EST
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 2:51:44 PM EST
[Last Edit: 5/12/2004 8:16:58 PM EST by imkrazed]
Does that mean that the show in denver is any good?

Edit to add: I just found out this is a tanner show. Never mind the question.
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 8:04:56 AM EST
I went to www.tannergunshow.com website and they said they didn't have a show in May this year.

If it is a Tanner Show, study your Shotgun News for prices before you go. There are a few good prices, but most things are overpriced. My favortie stand is the T-shirt guy and finding the occasional deal on magazines.

If it is the show out East, there is usually a great ammo guy there. I will always get a couple cases from him. This show is usually very crammed and hard to negotiate.
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 1:34:45 PM EST
Crossroads at the DIA Holidome is pretty good; there's that mega-huge ammotable from CA, but their prices are more inflated than I like. Not too bad, though.

Tanner I like; it's on the way to school (CU) for me, and I can usually find better ammo deals at the small tables there.

YMMV, though. I never buy guns at gunshows ($$), but I do usually buy cheapo comm-block ammo and mags.
Top Top