Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/28/2003 3:31:47 PM EDT
Delta,

It was good to meet you and we stayed till the range closed.  But I did find something behind.  About 20 to 25 boxes of your ammo.  I grabed it and have it here.  Let me know what you want to do and maybe see about meeting up and getting it to you.  We will be at the next gun show in Cobb.  Maybe we can meet up then.  
Link Posted: 9/28/2003 3:37:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Delta's behind?  You'll see that quite a bit.
Link Posted: 10/3/2003 1:36:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Although I haven't been to any shoots, I have seen pictures. Delta should have been a plumber or appliance repairman.

Link Posted: 10/3/2003 4:31:56 PM EDT
[#3]
You mean he wears a belt in Newnan?  He must be dressing up for you, Mark.  
Link Posted: 10/3/2003 8:30:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Damn! I feel special. He must dress up when he goes to town.

HEY MAW! Get out my Sundy-go-to-meetin' clothes. We're goin' to the hardware store.
Link Posted: 10/4/2003 3:45:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/4/2003 5:30:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Damn you guys are messed up, well not as bad as s0ulzer0 and The_Reject.  Vedublin01, are you planning on going to The Beer Slayer's campout?  If so I can just pick it up there.  Hopefully this time I won't leave the headlights on and kill the battery.  Mark you wanna split a case of Q3131A for the campout?  I don't know exactly when I'll have the money though.
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 3:09:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Cheap bastard.    I can spot you the ammo if you need.  Yes, I'll split a case.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top