Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 4/14/2013 10:14:41 AM EDT
Flooded due to heavy rains.

Link Posted: 4/14/2013 10:45:09 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Flooded due to heavy rains.

Wow, that road looks kind of like a boat launch in that pic. That will be quite a mess when the water recedes.

Link Posted: 4/14/2013 12:47:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Does not surprise me, I went over the Scioto on the south end of Columbus and it was higher than I have seen it in awhile.
Link Posted: 4/14/2013 1:41:31 PM EDT
[#3]
This is a yearly occurrence.  Though, I am a little surprised it flooded this year, as they had the reservoir well below normal this winter due took work on the boat launches and the marina.
Link Posted: 4/14/2013 3:08:22 PM EDT
[#4]
where is the rifle range in that picture?  Cant even see the roof.  Can't be that flooded can it?  Troy gets a couple a days off I guess
Link Posted: 4/14/2013 3:30:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Note to self: When going to Deleware range bring fishing pole just in case.
Link Posted: 4/14/2013 3:44:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Forgot to add that the Norton gun shop sells sound suppressors. They have a decent inventory. Pricing is less than retail.
Link Posted: 4/14/2013 5:21:59 PM EDT
[#7]
What does having "sound supressors" have to do with flooding?
Link Posted: 4/14/2013 5:54:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Nothing, just trying to expand your knowledge.
Link Posted: 4/15/2013 10:10:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nothing, just trying to expand your knowledge.

LOL

It's called "purchase mentoring".
Link Posted: 4/24/2013 9:46:22 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
This is a yearly occurrence.  Though, I am a little surprised it flooded this year, as they had the reservoir well below normal this winter due took work on the boat launches and the marina.

Yikes.  Planning to go Friday to confirm zero before classes this weekend.  Hope they're above water!
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top