Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Site Notices
Posted: 4/7/2006 5:56:08 PM EDT
Any recommendations for good gun shops with AR parts in Cedar Rapids, Waterloo part of the state?
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 6:52:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Absolutely! Try Cedar Valley Outfitters located in Marion. Ernie and Lori are great people to deal with.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 11:06:29 PM EDT
[#2]
I take all of my business to iowa city to the ammo bearer on the south side
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 6:57:26 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Absolutely! Try Cedar Valley Outfitters located in Marion. Ernie and Lori are great people to deal with.

bingo

been goin there for years

but my only bitch is ordering. either cant get it or comes in 2 months later

overall great
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 9:36:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 9:54:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Ammo Bearer is great! Also if you drive a little west, Gabes is cool! Williamsburg isnt that far of a drive.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 9:41:59 PM EDT
[#6]
I go to ammo bearer, never had any problems with them.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 4:36:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Ditto on Gabe's and Ammo Bearer.  Broadway out of Waterloo has a lot of AR stuff, but I've never dealt with him.  Been to Cedar Valley a time or two but haven't spent any money there.  Seems to be a nice place.  
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top