Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/5/2005 4:12:11 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/5/2005 4:12:27 AM EDT by ByteTheBullet]
I would like to get Firefly to you so you will have a chance to watch it before the movie, Serenity, comes out. I know you are gonna go opening day to see it!

So, you wanna give me an address, meet somewhere, go shooting...hey, I know, we can get together and watch all four DVDs and have a Firefly party, it'll be 'shiny'! I can wear my Reaver costume and maybe you can give me some pointers! Golly, that would be swell!

ByteTheBullet (-:
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 4:57:16 AM EDT
Hahahaha.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 5:13:36 AM EDT
What? I didn't say POST your address...you can IM me with it. You never come to shoots or shows anymore...we miss your charming personallity...wait, I think I am confusing you with someone else...scratch that last part.

ByteTheBullet (-:
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 7:26:44 AM EDT

Originally Posted By ByteTheBullet:
What? I didn't say POST your address...you can IM me with it. You never come to shoots or shows anymore...we miss your charming personallity...wait, I think I am confusing you with someone else...scratch that last part.

As a matter of fact, I very recently made a shoot with Atrain and Bookie...
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 8:35:35 AM EDT
I watched the first two discs. Definately worth the watch.

Best scene so far is the "I'm going to hunt you down..."
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 9:25:54 AM EDT

Originally Posted By the_reject:

Originally Posted By ByteTheBullet:

As a matter of fact, I very recently made a shoot with Atrain and Bookie...

ohhh-kaaaaaaaaayy. That's nice. Did your better half make it? I meant to tell you to tell her hey, but I didn't want to refer to her as Ms.the_reject. Sounds degrading or something.

Speaking of degrading, has anyone seen/heard from s0ulzer0 lately? I haven't been abused lately.

ByteTheBullet (-:
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 3:26:00 PM EDT

Originally Posted By JoeWang:
I watched the first two discs. Definately worth the watch.

Best scene so far is the "I'm going to hunt you down..."

I prefer, "I'll be in my bunk".
Top Top