Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/25/2005 12:30:17 PM EDT
Well the wife comes home from work this morning and states that she want to apply for Las Vegas Metro PD doing the same type of job she does now. It pays more and has better benifits.

Link Posted: 8/25/2005 12:37:01 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Gibby:
Well the wife comes home from work this morning and states that she want to apply for Las Vegas Metro PD doing the same type of job she does now. It pays more and has better benifits.

Do it....
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 12:38:17 PM EDT

On the plus side, NV has a booming economy from the californians fleeing cali, it is a more gunfriendly state, always a party going on somewhere, down-side it smells like a burning garbage dump which it is being in a bowl between two mountain ranges, the water is bad and in short supply, and crime is impossible, lots of union trade people went down there for construction jobs but fled with their families after experienceing all the crime, lots of abduction etc. not a safe place for family.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 1:31:39 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 2:08:28 PM EDT

What are your ties to the area you live in now? Patty
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 2:15:31 PM EDT

Originally Posted By pattymcn:

What are your ties to the area you live in now? Patty

Well, ALL OF US OF COURSE!!!!!! (Well, except maybe me )
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 3:32:01 PM EDT
NV is an NFA friendly state, right?
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 4:06:08 PM EDT

Originally Posted By voilsb:
NV is an NFA friendly state, right?

YUP
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 6:07:59 PM EDT
Well my first thought was YEAH! Machine Guns!

My second thought was hookers and blow!

Ties? I have lots of ties, except I don't really wear them anymore.
Top Top