Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
11/9/2018 9:21:38 PM
Posted: 3/3/2005 3:33:28 PM EST
For those in the area, there is a gun show at the Mississippi Valley Fairgrounds
in Davenport, Iowa March 12-13.

Link Posted: 3/3/2005 3:49:19 PM EST
Thanks, I think RB Precision goes to that one.

They have good prices on their website, but they have better prices at the gunshows.

WIZZO
Link Posted: 3/3/2005 4:23:27 PM EST
I emailed them a week ago or so.
They said they are an internet only dealer.
No store. Strictly internet.

I had no idea they go to shows.

Dave
Link Posted: 3/3/2005 6:57:13 PM EST
They SHOULD be there anyway. I got an RRA lower, LPK, and carry handle off them at the Davenport show last Oct. Robert was nice enough to meet me halfway between my house and the Quad Cities ( he only had to come about 20 miles, but still..) to drop the lower and LPK off (carry handles were backordered at RRA)

The funny thing is, this was right after the ban ended, and I got that RRA lower for $90. If I had known then what I know now, I would have gotten 5 of 'em (I had over $500 in my pocket that day)

I'm going there looking for another lower, and some other various goodies from them.

WIZZO
Link Posted: 3/8/2005 4:34:10 PM EST
Ok, I posted a question in RB Precision's forum, and they replied back that they are going to be at the Davenport gunshow this weekend.

It's at the Mississippi Valley Fairgrounds March 12th & 13th like dwebb210 said.

I'm gonna get a RRA LPK and green 6 pos. stock from them for the start of my 3rd build.

I figured I'd give this thread a little bump because it's this weekend.

I'll probably be there Saturday sometime.

WIZZO
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 7:18:27 AM EST
Well, it was good for me. I didn't stay long. There wasn't any reloading components or ammunition that I could find. But RB Precision was there. And the price they advertise for Superior lowers here on AR15.com isn't just an Internet fantasy. In stock laying on their table. Uh, so I bought one. It had the custom imprint people were talking about, 'RESTRICTED, CIVILIAN USE ONLY'. (two lines) They had filled that with white paint or something so it stood out. Very, very cool.

The company screwed up my weekend off with an OT shift tonight. So I got to pack up my laptop and drive back to Peoria tonight. Then drive back up Sunday to pick it up. Oh well. If things are going well tonight at work maybe I can get away early, get a little more sleep before I drive back.

hazmat

Link Posted: 3/12/2005 2:05:43 PM EST
[Last Edit: 3/12/2005 2:07:30 PM EST by WIZZO_ARAKM14]
I got one of those too. When I saw it, I had to get it. I think they are lazer engraved, so you're actually seeing the bare aluminum of the receiver. Robert gave me a good deal on a RRA LPK, RRA 6 pos. stock and the Superior Arms lower. Everything totaled under $200 ($1 under $200 to be exact)

I hope to be picking it up tomorrow around noon or 1 p.m.

WIZZO

BTW, hazmat, I'm still going to Princeton next weekend to get a RRA lower from the guy I was telling ya about.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 4:11:48 PM EST

Originally Posted By WIZZO_ARAKM14:

BTW, hazmat, I'm still going to Princeton next weekend to get a RRA lower from the guy I was telling ya about.

I think I am going to rest. I have two lowers without uppers right now. Must have missed you at the gun show, but I was in and out pretty fast, tight schedule.

hazmat / Scott
Top Top