Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/1/2005 3:23:08 PM EDT
WTF? moment....

Local paper has two 1/4pg ads saying 6th & 7th, web site also says (http://www.migunshows.com/) the 6th & 7th.

Heard on the radio it was 13th & 14th & saw this at http://www.visitflint.org/August2005.html

"August 13 & 14: Gun & Knife Show at the Birch Run Expo Center, Saturday from 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. and Sunday from 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Buy, sell, and trade used guns, knives and war relics. Cost is $5.00 per person. For more information call (517) 676-4160."

But the same website also shows
"August 13 & 14: Antique Show at the Birch Run Expo Center. For more information call (989) 624-4665 or visit www.birchrunexpos.com."

for the same damn dates.

This is important!  I've got money burning a hole in my pocket & I want to fulfill the need to throw away some bucks on gun stuff

Link Posted: 8/1/2005 6:48:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 10:52:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Just checked the www.birchrunexpos.com web site that you posted and it said that the gun and knife show is on Aug 6-7 in the North and South halls.  There is also a wedding Reception in the Mezzanine and an Antique and flea market outside.

Migunshows.com also gives Aug 6-7 for the show.

If you are still unsure, call the 517 number and ask the promoters.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 1:06:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Here's the link that I use to find dates for the shows.

www.migunshows.com/index.html

John
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 1:33:52 PM EDT
[#4]
The General Consensus is leading towards the 6th and 7th
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 4:10:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Drove past the Expo Center today on the way to the dentist. The show is posted on the marquee for the 6th and 7th.

Hope you find some deals,

Steve
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 6:07:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks folks.  I'll likely make it on Saturday.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 7:09:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 10:01:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Haven't had a weekend off in over 4 months.  

Have fun.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 12:35:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Can't wait for the one at the silverdome, blows gibralter outta the water everytime.

actually, anything blows gibralter outof the water.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 9:02:05 AM EDT
[#10]
Please try to explain what good bashing the Gibralter Shows does?
There are very few areas in the country that have two gun shows per month...... and free admission on Fridays. Totally free if you cut the ad out of your local newspaper.
The majority of dealers are there and set up by 4:00 or 5:00pm.
Yes, there could and should be more vendors and their could and should be more customers, but it is what it is and constantly bashing it isn't going to make it better.
The only thing that will make it better is for attendance to go up which will attract more vendors and then we will have some decent shows.

If you ever get the opportunity, ask an out of state dealer why they don't set up at Michigan gun shows. You'll get a real education.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top