Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Page Hometown » Iowa
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 12/21/2016 10:54:24 AM EDT
Hello all,

I’ve arranged to bring Dark Angel Medical back to Lincoln, NE again in August of 2017. I wanted to get advance notice to you as soon as possible, as I understand that the cost of this course (and associated potential travel/lodging) does add up. This is a 2-day class, totaling roughly 16 hours on instruction. There will be discussion, as well as hands-on application of skills.
Kerry and crew bring a very unique perspective to the aspect of medical training. This will be the third time I’ll have been through the class, and each time I pick up on something new. Getting a refresher isn’t bad either.

Some information regarding Dark Angel Medical:
http://darkangelmedical.com/about-us/

I am the host of the course (not the instructor), and I am acting as Point of Contact as well. Please do not hesitate to contact me with questions. Registration is handled via Dark Angel Medical on their website.
http://darkangelmedical.com/direct-action-response-training-lincoln-ne-19-20-august-2017/
Link Posted: 3/1/2017 1:11:36 PM EDT
I wanted to take a quick moment to bring this back to the first page, and again extend the invitation for you to contact me with any questions. I have been through the class twice now, and can answer them. If I can't, I will get the answers for you.
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 10:57:28 AM EDT
Just wanted to bump this again, feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions!
Link Posted: 5/4/2017 11:27:59 AM EDT
Just right at 3 months for this to happen. As it currently sits, only one student has signed up. This may be the last time I bring Kerry and Ross in due to apparent lack of interest and grumbling over cost.

Good training ain't cheap, and cheap training...
Link Posted: 6/9/2017 10:59:17 AM EDT
This will be the last bump for the class. Current enrollment is at 5 students, with a minimum of 12 total required for the class to happen.

It's a new fancy rifle, or your life. You decide.
Page Hometown » Iowa
Top Top