Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 3/10/2010 7:49:17 AM EDT

Thank you for your recent order. Below is your confirmation that we received your order. Please review the information below and notify us immediately if you have any questions.

LaRue Tactical Items:

LT104-30mm 1 LaRue Tactical SPR / M4 Scope Mount QD LT-104 (30mm) @ $195.00 = $195.00

Additionally, for those of you that requested expedited shipping on your order, it makes sense to call us at 512-259-1585 and give us a warning. Sometimes we are just so busy we may run out of a part. :-)

Alaska and Hawaii customers may call us at 512-259-1585 to change shipping on small orders to USPS Priority Mail ($9.95, providing it fits in a Priority Mail box). Orders too large to fit in a Priority Mail box (like our uppers) can also be shipped via USPS, but will be billed accordingly.

Customer Service
LaRue Tactical
512-259-1585
sales@laruetactical.com

Link Posted: 3/10/2010 8:15:14 AM EDT

I kid... Order what you want. I just personally won't give them him any of my money. Like Vini with Quantico!

...besides, you could have saved about $120 by getting the $60 armalite 1-piece mount!
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 8:22:43 AM EDT
Originally Posted By CrownAndSeven:
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i181/Chezyhead/koolaid.jpg

I kid... Order what you want. I just personally won't give them him any of my money. Like Vini with Quantico!

...besides, you could have saved about $120 by getting the $60 armalite 1-piece mount!

True. But the LT-104 is perfect for my application. Think I'll get a "FREE" dillo?

Link Posted: 3/10/2010 8:30:22 AM EDT
Now you are one of the "Laruminati"...
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 8:36:53 AM EDT
Originally Posted By PCR-00:

Great, another nati membership. Do I have to pay dues?

Link Posted: 3/10/2010 8:38:27 AM EDT
Originally Posted By GrabMyWrist:

I think so, but from what I can tell about the organization and your persuasion....you don't want to.
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 8:41:40 AM EDT

I think so, but from what I can tell about the organization and your persuasion....you don't want to.

Roger.

Link Posted: 3/10/2010 8:46:07 AM EDT
Don't they have shipping restrictions to WAHTF?

Link Posted: 3/10/2010 8:49:55 AM EDT
Originally Posted By libertynews:

Hope not!

Link Posted: 3/10/2010 9:05:39 AM EDT
Kool aid drinker maybe, pole smoker for sure.
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 9:16:05 AM EDT
Originally Posted By maxdun:

Link Posted: 3/10/2010 9:24:20 AM EDT
Originally Posted By libertynews:

Link Posted: 3/10/2010 9:28:35 AM EDT
I don't think any kind of boycott by the WAHTF will be measurable in LaRues balance sheets.
He's an odd guy however. Does all these nice things here and there and then comes into ARFCOM and takes giant shits all over the place.
Congrats on all your new cool stuff though.

Toys are fun!
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 10:28:15 AM EDT
Don't worry your not the only one

LaRue Tactical Items
LT619 1 LaRue Tactical QD Mount for Surefire X200/X300 Lights @ $79.00 = $79.00

Sub-Total: $79.00

Shipping: $9.95 (Standard)
Sales Tax: $0.00
LaRue Tactical Total: $88.95

Store Credit: -$0.00
TOTAL DUE: $88.95

Brown dropped it off yesterday.

Sir James...
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 10:29:42 AM EDT
Originally Posted By SirJames556:

LaRue Tactical Items

Sir James...

Didja get a dillo?
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 10:34:25 AM EDT

That's what PCR already said... "Laruminati".
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 10:45:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/10/2010 10:48:28 AM EDT by GrabMyWrist]

That's what PCR already said... "Laruminati".

Perception is a motherphucker.

I percieved PCR to be playing off the word Illuminati. Which I think you did too.

My response was geared towards the notion that some people think that Masons and Illuminati are in close ties with each other.

Link

I now understand where PCR was going with his comment though. I'm starting to think JSBunchAGawdDamnNumbers is rubbing off on him.
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 10:47:28 AM EDT
Originally Posted By SirJames556:

LaRue Tactical Items

Sir James...

Didja get a dillo?

Rgr Tht, The flipping box was two pounds. Dillo, two bumber stickers, hat, numerous flyers, dillo dust, and a pocket sized copy of the US Constitution

Sir James...
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 10:55:42 AM EDT
hmm, maybe I should order something, I could use a bumber sticker.

T
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 11:02:24 AM EDT

I'm starting to think JSBunchAGawdDamnNumbers is rubbing off on him.

Link Posted: 3/10/2010 11:05:24 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 11:07:03 AM EDT

I percieved PCR to be playing off the word Illuminati. Which I think you did too.

My response was geared towards the notion that some people think that Masons and Illuminati are in close ties with each other.

Link

I now understand where PCR was going with his comment though. I'm starting to think JSBunchAGawdDamnNumbers is rubbing off on him.

No, a while ago one of the two of us noticed people in the LaRue forum here on ARF referring to themselves as "Laruminati" (no, unfortunately, I'm not joking). I think I IM'ed PCR in one of our daily (we're not really working) IM conversations. It's a self appointed name for Mark's ummm "followers"... I'm taking Max's joke and associating the Laruminati as pole smokers (or teh ghey if you would prefer)...
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 11:08:20 AM EDT

Link

No, a while ago one of the two of us noticed people in the LaRue forum here on ARF referring to themselves as "Laruminati" (no, unfortunately, I'm not joking). I think I IM'ed PCR in one of our daily (we're not really working) IM conversations. It's a self appointed name for Mark's ummm "followers"... I'm taking Max's joke and associating the Laruminati as pole smokers (or teh ghey if you would prefer)...

Link Posted: 3/10/2010 11:47:34 AM EDT
I like A.R.M.S. shit better. But that's me.
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 12:04:17 PM EDT
Wow, just got my shipping notification. Will be here by Friday.

Link Posted: 3/10/2010 12:25:40 PM EDT
It's very difficult to know from what companies it's politically correct to order. On the regular arfcom, I asked about an ARMS item, and it turned into a harangue on why one should never buy from that company. Here, it's Larue. What's a good Forker to do?
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 12:26:50 PM EDT
Originally Posted By forker:
It's very difficult to know from what companies it's politically correct to order. On the regular arfcom, I asked about an ARMS item, and it turned into a harangue on why one should never buy from that company. Here, it's Larue. What's a good Forker to do?

http://americandefensemfg.com/

Link Posted: 3/10/2010 12:29:55 PM EDT

Do they have dillos?
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 12:58:27 PM EDT

Do what I do. Use iron sights.
Irons are cheaper. The cost of optics and the associated shit that goes with them are astronomical. The savings will fund ammunition and / or another firearm.
Iron sights also beget marksmanship.
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 1:53:32 PM EDT

Honestly, buy what you want...
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 1:57:04 PM EDT

Isn't that the manufacture that sent ML into a freenzy absolute shit-fit lawyer calling panic about Stickman a few years ago because he (Stick) did some Photo work for their site??
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 2:00:14 PM EDT

Larue make good shit, it just that the owner is an asshole.
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 2:23:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/10/2010 2:24:26 PM EDT by PCR-00]

Isn't that the manufacture that sent ML into a freenzy absolute shit-fit lawyer calling panic about Stickman a few years ago because he (Stick) did some Photo work for their site??

I have no idea what you are talking about...

...Really, no idea whatsoever
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 6:50:20 PM EDT

I have no idea what you are talking about...

...Really, no idea whatsoever

Is it wrong for me to say that the knock off''s do look tacticooler?
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 6:56:00 PM EDT
Does he make anything for a guy like me?
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 7:03:40 PM EDT
Originally Posted By JS98010:

Irons are cheaper. The cost of optics and the associated shit that goes with them are astronomical. The savings will fund ammunition and / or another firearm.

That's rich. You've seen these guys shoot at LCR's. Even the high end optics don't help Your post makes too much sense to be on arfcom!
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 9:12:36 PM EDT

Originally Posted By huge_gator:

That's rich. You've seen these guys shoot at LCR's. Even the high end optics don't help Your post makes too much sense to be on arfcom!

I'm here all week!
Try the veal.
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 9:45:18 PM EDT
I'm disappointed GMW..............................

.............now, just buy a safe from NW Safe and your odyssey of betrayal will be complete.......................................
Link Posted: 3/11/2010 6:29:55 AM EDT
Originally Posted By JS98010:

Good point. I probably will, unless by some strange chance I win the PIF.

Top Top