Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 13
Link Posted: 11/2/2021 1:14:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Lol. They may be crazy, but they sure are more entertaining than the Antifa and BLM crowds.
Link Posted: 11/2/2021 11:30:35 AM EDT
[#2]
"...JFK Jr. of the Kennedy family will be making a big announcement at Dealey Plaza by the grassy knoll sometime tomorrow..."

People have lost their minds...
Link Posted: 11/2/2021 11:56:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Looters butthurt that other protestors are not abused too.
Link Posted: 11/2/2021 10:26:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
"...JFK Jr. of the Kennedy family will be making a big announcement at Dealey Plaza by the grassy knoll sometime tomorrow..."

People have lost their minds...
View Quote

Oh, like Q was fine before but Noooow it's oveboard

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/qanon-kennedy-jfk-jr-dealey-plaza-dallas-1251929/

Reddit discussion threads with pics:
https://old.reddit.com/r/Dallas/comments/ql6tz4/qberts_gathering_at_dealy_plaza/
https://old.reddit.com/r/Dallas/comments/ql47n6/please_be_the_onion/
Link Posted: 11/2/2021 10:29:47 PM EDT
[#5]
View Quote

Anything to poke a stick in the eye of the Trump supporter.  Especially considering the source. The Dallas Observer got a big ha ha out of it also.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 5:17:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Anything to poke a stick in the eye of the Trump supporter.  Especially considering the source. The Dallas Observer got a big ha ha out of it also.
View Quote

All Qanons may be Trump supporters but all Trump supporters aren't Qanons - there's a big difference between the two.

Anyone who actually believed that JFK Jr. was going to show up in Dealey Plaza and make a "big announcement" yesterday is a moron who deserves to be poked in the eye with a stick and laughed at...
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 10:26:40 AM EDT
[#7]
True.
Link Posted: 11/9/2021 12:04:30 AM EDT
[#8]
Wired: DPD video leaked

Speculation here that the hackers may have copies of the lost DPD evidence database (that story has gone pretty quiet, no?)

Link Posted: 11/9/2021 11:11:38 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Speculation here that the hackers may have copies of the lost DPD evidence database (that story has gone pretty quiet, no?)

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Rumors going around that the big missing data issue was not the work of a city employee but blackmail by hackers who gained access to the system. Something funny going on? Maybe.

Quote from press release

ORP Press release below:
THE OPEN RECORDS PROJECT
For Immediate Release:
November 8, 2021
STOLEN POLICE EVIDENCE PUBLISHED ON THE INTERNET
The Dallas PD data loss can no longer be claimed to be an internal
"human error".  The City of Dallas is under attack by an external
organization.
The actions by City Hall are just enough to betray the existence of
ongoing negotiations with perpetrators attempting to extort the City.
The release of stolen surveillance video was just a shot-across-the-bow
telling them, "We've got your data, and we're serious." It's the
equivalent of cutting off the finger of a hostage.
The City's efforts so far have been to shield themselves from public
scrutiny rather than to seek the truth.  Hiring Jeffrey Epstein's legal
crisis team to investigate a computer crime is a clue.  You only need to
shield yourself if you've done something wrong that extortionists can
hold over you.
If a criminal enterprise has gotten the whip hand over the City of
Dallas, every single member of the Council is culpable.
Link Posted: 11/14/2021 5:19:21 PM EDT
[#10]

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/14/2021 5:29:51 PM EDT
[#11]
DMN Editorial on Dallas City Hall ethics

North Dallas homeless policy meeting coming up:
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/14/2021 6:20:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Yeah I won't be there.

We just sold our house in Dallas (we were in District 10; the meeting is for 11, 12, & 13, but close enough).

The "homeless" and panhandling situation around our old neighborhood was never great, but within the past couple of years it has gotten completely out of control.
Link Posted: 11/15/2021 12:18:52 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I stayed out of the GD threads since zoning/planning is kind of my day job and I try to leave it at work... but since it's my thread I will object and clarify.  Not having single-family-only zoning does nothing to hurt single-family homes on traditional lots, except making them less economically competitive.  You can always build new ones (less impactful things are allowed in higher zoning districts), they will just be more expensive since you are giving up the potential to build 2-4 homes in the same space.

This has nothing to do with evicting deadbeats within the law, or clearing squatters from property.  Fuck thieves.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That's the current lefty land management/urban planning scheme.  CA's new law effectively bans SFH zoning by local gov's.  
https://www.latimes.com/homeless-housing/story/2021-09-17/what-just-happened-with-single-family-zoning-in-california

I stayed out of the GD threads since zoning/planning is kind of my day job and I try to leave it at work... but since it's my thread I will object and clarify.  Not having single-family-only zoning does nothing to hurt single-family homes on traditional lots, except making them less economically competitive.  You can always build new ones (less impactful things are allowed in higher zoning districts), they will just be more expensive since you are giving up the potential to build 2-4 homes in the same space.

This has nothing to do with evicting deadbeats within the law, or clearing squatters from property.  Fuck thieves.

Just saw you responded to this.....if that was the case then highland park would be really ok with allowing MFH in thier hood.   Urban planners have been after SFH for years and if you're OK with this and you're involved in zoning then thats a problem.  

But it's your thread and I won't say anything further on the issue.
Link Posted: 11/15/2021 2:04:15 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Just saw you responded to this.....if that was the case then highland park would be really ok with allowing MFH in thier hood.   Urban planners have been after SFH for years and if you're OK with this and you're involved in zoning then thats a problem.  

But it's your thread and I won't say anything further on the issue.
View Quote

Just so you know where I'm coming from, I don't think the government should be involved in zoning at all.  It is a distortion of the market and corrupt as hell.  

Let's promise to meet in the next zoning thread
Link Posted: 11/16/2021 2:27:34 AM EDT
[#15]
Spicy in Fort Worth school board meeting
Link Posted: 11/19/2021 4:48:07 PM EDT
[#16]
Kyle is not guilty.

Any local chatter?
Link Posted: 11/19/2021 5:07:07 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Spicy in Fort Worth school board meeting
View Quote

Any bets on whether DOJ "threat tagged" him as a domestic terrorist for threatening the school board?

Link Posted: 11/19/2021 8:04:38 PM EDT
[#18]
I saw a blurb on social media about a walkout at Little Elm school today that got spicy. There was a walkout over a sexual assault that was reported and the female reporting has sent to ISS and the attacker was not charged. Responding officers pepper-sprayed students and tazed at least one. The school denied this happened but there is video on social media of it happening.
Link Posted: 11/19/2021 8:07:51 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I saw a blurb on social media about a walkout at Little Elm school today that got spicy. There was a walkout over a sexual assault that was reported and the female reporting has sent to ISS and the attacker was not charged. Responding officers pepper-sprayed students and tazed at least one. The school denied this happened but there is video on social media of it happening.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/19/2021 9:28:17 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

There's been lots along these lines happening, they are keeping the stuff they can quiet.  

Behavior problems they call it
Link Posted: 11/19/2021 9:54:56 PM EDT
[#21]
UNT at Denton is a cancerous pathogen.  It’s WAY outside the norms for that population or even past graduates.  In my view, you should view any tax money going to them as tax money being spent to burn down your house and the people who live there.

It’s a deadly cancer and much more serious than any of the California varieties we are accustomed to.
Link Posted: 11/19/2021 10:01:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Kyle is not guilty.

Any local chatter?
View Quote

2 PM Saturday at Belo Garden in Downton Dallas
"Rally Against Kyle Rittenhouse Verdict and to end white supremacy"
Link Posted: 11/19/2021 10:02:12 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

There's been lots along these lines happening, they are keeping the stuff they can quiet.  

View Quote

A female reports a rape and is put in ISS for it? If true, I say good walkout. Smells of a privileged athlete to me but that's another story.

Sounds more like administrators and school board officials trying to prevent the media snooping around the workings of the school and are they secretly teaching CRT maybe.

Link Posted: 11/19/2021 10:08:47 PM EDT
[#24]
Little Elm video.
Stupid kids need a beatdown brain for rushing at cops, but damn are schools stupid for denying things they have to know there are videos of.  Wake up to the 2000s, administrators!

Edit: Beatdown is too strong... punch in the snout and/or taser unless escalating further.
Link Posted: 11/19/2021 10:15:29 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 11/19/2021 10:53:46 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

A female reports a rape and is put in ISS for it? If true, I say good walkout. Smells of a privileged athlete to me but that's another story.

Sounds more like administrators and school board officials trying to prevent the media snooping around the workings of the school and are they secretly teaching CRT maybe.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Students defying the schools bad policies and decisions is widespread
Link Posted: 11/20/2021 4:14:14 PM EDT
[#27]
Protest/march downtown now
Link Posted: 11/20/2021 5:04:28 PM EDT
[#29]
Downtown wrapping up early, nothing significant.

Few pics on this thread.  Super exciting:

Edit 2: this is why we can't have nice things
Link Posted: 11/21/2021 11:07:22 AM EDT
[#30]

I think these knotheads might have been hoping to hijack a commemoration, of a historical event, that was scheduled at Pegasus Plaza around the same time.  

From what I understand the group(s) doing the commemoration did inform (and possibly coordinate with) both the city and the property owner.  It seems like the property owner did make accommodations for the commemoration.

mm
Link Posted: 11/21/2021 11:50:01 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 11/21/2021 12:09:23 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Oh damn.
View All Quotes

I don't see the cops really being heavy handed.  Yeah, they're kids, but, well, they know they can't assault cops and that could have easily become a LOT more dangerous for everyone involved.

What is REALLY outrageous, if true, is that the school district denied anyone was pepper sprayed or tazed.  That's inexcusable.
Link Posted: 11/21/2021 1:11:30 PM EDT
[#33]
Any buzz in the wind for planned disruptions for tomorrow?

Nov. 22 has been very low-key for the city for a while with tomorrow being the 58th anniversary.
Link Posted: 11/21/2021 3:00:41 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I don't see the cops really being heavy handed.  Yeah, they're kids, but, well, they know they can't assault cops and that could have easily become a LOT more dangerous for everyone involved.

What is REALLY outrageous, if true, is that the school district denied anyone was pepper sprayed or tazed.  That's inexcusable.
View Quote
I don't have a problem with what the cops did. The only thing I thought they should have done was cuffed more of them. I'm not a cop though so my thoughts could be out of line. The police were in a difficult position and were doing what they could. The kids were out of control. Teachers might have needed to be involved also. More adults to stop the stupid shit.
Link Posted: 11/21/2021 5:17:02 PM EDT
[#35]
There's a lot of swirl in local social media about a "rape culture" that the ISD has continued to cover up over time. I've heard it's a thing that goes back years. I have no idea if it's true or not. Its social media so who really knows. But from what I've read, supposedly a freshman girl was sexually assualted and the students feel it was covered up - and planned a walk-out protest.

What I do know is these videos do not show huge numbers of students. There's about 2,260 kids in that school. and I didn't see more than maybe 50-ish in those videos. So I don't know if this was a small protest with a few agitators or if it was something more that social media didn't capture. I'm in support of you rush a cop, you get what's coming (i.e. fuck around and find out). But I also feel that if there are allegations of rape in the school, then the ISD and police department should be a lot more clear about what did or did not happen. It's a shit show all around.
Link Posted: 11/22/2021 6:11:47 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 11/22/2021 11:33:47 PM EDT
[#37]
Pics and videos from today at Dealey Plaza
https://twitter.com/RexRavita/status/1462879182430556162
Link Posted: 11/23/2021 12:24:16 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Pics and videos from today at Dealey Plaza
https://twitter.com/RexRavita/status/1462879182430556162
View Quote

The Dallas libs are really butthurt they are hanging around. Oh well, I'm going to go have a coke.
Link Posted: 11/23/2021 1:55:33 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

The Dallas libs are really butthurt they are hanging around. Oh well, I'm going to go have a coke.
View Quote

Another sad fact is that they don't realize that JFK was not a liberal.  And he didn't have the time nor a tolerance for them.

mm
Link Posted: 11/26/2021 10:08:16 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

One of my jobs now is dealing with complaints for various cities, and surprisingly, cops using less force than they are legally able to is high on the list.  Because most cops generally have a good sense of their communities and what will be tolerated there,  so that’s been an educational experience all around.
Link Posted: 11/28/2021 11:51:32 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I'm pretty sure JFK Jr. died in a plane crash decades ago.
View Quote
nah bro, story is he jumped out, parachuted into an awaiting boat, never even got wet.  Wife took it in the shorts though. This was acceptable since marriage was on the rocks anyway.
JFK Jr will be handing over the power to King Trump soon, maybe in two weeks.
I was promised to be ordained an Ukrainian-Buddhist and my name will be Vladimir Franklin.
and the iraqi denar will come in and save the monetary system.
Trust in the Q  
Link Posted: 11/28/2021 11:13:36 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 11/29/2021 12:58:14 AM EDT
[#43]

Oh noes, a real celebrity might be in trouble?  That bit is hilarious.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 11:08:13 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 2:41:34 AM EDT
[#45]
If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can hire The A-Team.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/8/2021 2:04:11 PM EDT
[#46]
Academy Sports and Outdoors gun counter in Dallas on Northwest Highway @ Skillman was attacked in an attempted smash and grab. The pistol counter was the focus with an attempt to knock out the side counter glass and grab firearms. Crooks were unsuccessful but still heavily damaged one of the long pistol counter cases. I guess this happened 12/7/21.

Someone was murdered in the parking lot of this Academy several weeks ago.

In addition there was a car jacking last night at the 7-Eleven at Skillman and Northwest Highway 12/7 with two small children inside. Perp abandoned the vehicle at the Home Depot nearby and was eventually caught while fleeing on foot.

Sort of a bad area now!
Link Posted: 12/15/2021 11:55:09 PM EDT
[#47]
The best thing you can do now is let those assholes run wild.  Don’t do anything to stop it short of immediate death or SBI to you or your immediate clan.
Link Posted: 12/16/2021 11:52:55 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Academy Sports and Outdoors gun counter in Dallas on Northwest Highway @ Skillman was attacked in an attempted smash and grab. The pistol counter was the focus with an attempt to knock out the side counter glass and grab firearms. Crooks were unsuccessful but still heavily damaged one of the long pistol counter cases. I guess this happened 12/7/21.

Someone was murdered in the parking lot of this Academy several weeks ago.

In addition there was a car jacking last night at the 7-Eleven at Skillman and Northwest Highway 12/7 with two small children inside. Perp abandoned the vehicle at the Home Depot nearby and was eventually caught while fleeing on foot.

Sort of a bad area now!
View Quote

That area has been in transition for a while, tear down's and million dollar homes one direction and hood the other.  Not surprising really.  

Link Posted: 12/19/2021 7:17:02 PM EDT
[#49]
Trump was in town this morning and the Dallas libs are rabid again. Keeps your heart warm on these cold days.
Link Posted: 1/3/2022 10:26:29 AM EDT
[#50]
Bump, because things may get sporty in 22.
Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top