Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/1/2004 4:19:27 PM EDT
Anyone going to the gun show in Dale City (No. VA) tomorrow?
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 5:31:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 5:45:57 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I think most are waiting for the big show up in Chantily next weekend.

I'm waiting for the one in Richmond in two weeks.

We'll buy all the good stuff up in Chantilly so there won't be any bargains left for you.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 5:58:36 PM EDT
[#3]
I've got some extra bucks just trying to be spent - no luck so far.  I don't expect to find anything thrilling at Dale City, but I just have to go and look around.  I want to build an M4 so I need an upper.  I really want to look one over before I buy, but the show last week at Hugo's was primarily a collector's show.  Dale city probably won't be much better and I'm thinking I'm not going to be finding that LMT MRP I want at Chantilly either!
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 6:46:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 6:19:54 AM EDT
[#5]
If anyone goes today, let me know if you see anyone selling a BUIS

thanks
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 6:57:19 AM EDT
[#6]
I just got back - I'll just say that I'll be hoping for better at Chantilly next week.  I understand the need to make tables fees, but selling used high capacity mags for more than today's current retail doesn't seem to be a good strategy.  Also seemed like folks were stuck with a lot of pre ban AKs and trying to sell them at a premium trying to get their money out of them now before the flood starts.

I went looking for some uppers and lowers and only found three - a RRA A2 lower w/trigger assembly and buttstock for $238 and uppers in .50 and .22.  Not all the tables were sold and there were the regular jewlery, gemstone, tools, etc. sellers.    

Did not see a BUIS.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 11:06:58 AM EDT
[#7]
The last chantilly show I bought some parachute flares for $3-$5 each.  They usually run $7-$9 on the web with horrible shipping fees.  I'll be looking for a completed lower.  I'm not sure how much I should be expecting to pay.  Its going on an Oly 9mm upper so I dont need top of the line.  I dont know what other odds and ends I'll end up buying but I'm sure I'll spend a little money.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top