Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 2/17/2005 10:08:49 AM EST
two guys up at work have gotten DWI in the last week
has anyone noticed that Texas and esp. Houston area is stepping up patrols?

All I am saying is be careful.
Link Posted: 2/17/2005 10:31:47 AM EST
Link Posted: 2/17/2005 10:47:36 AM EST

Originally Posted By ilikelegs:
How about don't drink and drive instead?

try and be realistic, asshole
Link Posted: 2/17/2005 11:34:52 AM EST

Originally Posted By hk940:
two guys up at work have gotten DWI in the last week
has anyone noticed that Texas and esp. Houston area is stepping up patrols?

All I am saying is be careful.

The entire state is that way now. Also, now you can be arrested for friving while impared, which means anything that is detectable in your blood....carries the same penalty.
The severity of the penalty has also increased, many counties now allow roadside execution.

mm
Link Posted: 2/17/2005 2:50:28 PM EST
[Last Edit: 2/17/2005 2:52:03 PM EST by lordtrader]
Link Posted: 2/17/2005 3:05:50 PM EST

Originally Posted By TexRdnec:

No shit.
Link Posted: 2/17/2005 4:26:12 PM EST

Originally Posted By mm38:

The entire state is that way now. Also, now you can be arrested for friving while impared, which means anything that is detectable in your blood....carries the same penalty.

Negative. There are penalties for minors having a detectable amount, but not for 21 and over.

Texas Penal Code
§49.04. Driving while intoxicated.

(a) A person commits an offense if the person is intoxicated
while operating a motor vehicle in a public place.

(b) Except as provided by Subsection (c) and Section 49.09,
an offense under this section is a Class B misdemeanor, with a
minimum term of confinement of 72 hours.

(c) If it is shown on the trial of an offense under this
section that at the time of the offense the person operating the motor
vehicle had an open container of alcohol in the person's immediate
possession, the offense is a Class B misdemeanor, with a minimum term
of confinement of six days.

§49.01. Definitions.

In this chapter:

(1) "Alcohol concentration" means the number of grams of
alcohol per:

(A) 210 liters of breath;

(B) 100 milliliters of blood; or

(C) 67 milliliters of urine.

(2) "Intoxicated" means:

(A) not having the normal use of mental or physical faculties
by reason of the introduction of alcohol, a controlled substance, a
drug, a dangerous drug, a combination of two or more of those
substances, or any other substance into the body; or

(B) having an alcohol concentration of 0.08 or more.

Link Posted: 2/17/2005 4:44:28 PM EST
[Last Edit: 2/17/2005 4:45:12 PM EST by Mahatma8Rice]
If either of my kids are killed by an impaired driver, the penalty will be death.

If you are caught driving under the influence, the minimum penalty should be a knee-capping.
Link Posted: 2/17/2005 5:09:18 PM EST
Link Posted: 2/17/2005 6:45:50 PM EST
I know several people that've been pinched coming back from Galveston. Me, I just got busted for speeding over the causeway. Not a drop in me, but they took offense at me doing 70 in a 50.
Link Posted: 2/17/2005 6:47:31 PM EST
[Last Edit: 2/21/2005 7:20:54 AM EST by Bokor]
Link Posted: 2/17/2005 6:55:24 PM EST
No thanks, I can do without one of those.
Link Posted: 2/17/2005 7:04:56 PM EST
I hate drunk drivers
Link Posted: 2/18/2005 4:56:52 AM EST
hk940- tell your friend to get a lawyer quick and request a ALR hearing with the state, you only have 30 days from offense to do so and it will greatly increase their chances of making these offenses go away.

Link Posted: 2/18/2005 5:20:44 AM EST

+1
Link Posted: 2/18/2005 5:25:03 AM EST

Originally Posted By photokirk:

+1

Sounds like good advice to me
Link Posted: 2/18/2005 5:30:19 AM EST

Originally Posted By spectr:
hk940- tell your friend to get a lawyer quick and request a ALR hearing with the state, you only have 30 days from offense to do so and it will greatly increase their chances of making these offenses go away.

What??? An ALR hearing is only used to fight your ALR suspension on the license. Some attorneys use it to try and figure out how good hte officer is and see if they have a chance at winning in court.
Link Posted: 2/18/2005 5:31:24 AM EST
I have noticed an increased presence during rush hour on the east side. Specifically Baytown and 146 north. They must be needing money, or they are pulling people over that have dogs with them.
Link Posted: 2/18/2005 7:05:39 AM EST
Bokor,
They are building a new 'causeway' and its obvious they are under construction for miles and miles!

70?

Shame on you !

sheesh I thought I was the only one in this area that headed down to that trap
Link Posted: 2/18/2005 11:40:28 AM EST

If either of my kids are killed by an impaired driver, the penalty will be death.

And if any of my family is murdered b/c they got into a traffic accident, the penalty will be death.
Link Posted: 2/18/2005 12:26:09 PM EST

+1

Got another one last night. He thought he could make it home, but could barley stand up on his own outside the car.

It's scary what the percentage of drunks on the road after midnight is.
Link Posted: 2/19/2005 3:09:43 PM EST
My neighbor is a Harris County Sherriff Deputy of 25 years. He tells me stories all the time about the loosers he picks up for DWI. DWI is probably the easiest charge to avoid, just don't drink then drive. why anyone would want to be classified wth the loosers my neighbor picks up is beyond me.

just throwing in my two cents.
Link Posted: 2/19/2005 8:11:09 PM EST

Originally Posted By badlnb:
My neighbor is a Harris County Sherriff Deputy of 25 years. He tells me stories all the time about the loosers he picks up for DWI. DWI is probably the easiest charge to avoid, just don't drink then drive. why anyone would want to be classified wth the loosers my neighbor picks up is beyond me.

just throwing in my two cents.

I got off early from dispatching for harris county, and went to my firestation. I was driving North Bound on N Elridge PW @ W little york when a car speeding through kroger hoped over the ditch went directly infront of me (i almost hit him) and across the next ditch and into KWIK LUBE auto center. I turned around turned my lightbar on so the police could find me, *and i;m a woowoo,* then called my own dispatch on the backline to tell them what I had. I approched the vehical to assess injuries. After checking him out I released him to Harris County and they took him to jail he was completly wasted! For some reason the judge ordered him to pay me restitution of $6500.00. I did tell the judge that I had no damage to MY property, but he said it was final....so thats cool! Unfortunatly the Hispanic Male who was drunk probably wont be able to every pay it

Another time, I was heading Northbound on State HW 6 around 4am. I was in the left lane and noticed someone comming up my 6oclock real fast. I changed lanes to the middle lane and the vehical passed me as if I was standing still....I was well over the speed limit myself by the way. I told my girlfriend "watch she is gonna hit someone!" Not 5 seconds later she hits a hispanic guy and flips her SUV. Soon as it happend the woo woo lights came on and I told her to dial 911 as I blocked the intersection. She didnt know how to call 911 so I called it while talking with the hispanic guy who was trapped. I adv the dispatcher "I have a two car major with entrapment and roll over at 529 and state 6, send Engine 9 Ambulance 9 and rescue 5." Turns out the Asian Female who hit the hispanic male was DWI.

I wonder if i get another 6500
Link Posted: 2/19/2005 8:36:19 PM EST
It is the Drunks Against Mad Mothers (DAMM).

I am so concerned about a DWI that I won't even drive unless I am wearing a Condom!
Link Posted: 2/19/2005 8:37:13 PM EST
Cops love DWIs because it raises their monthly arrest numbers while keeping them safely away from REAL criminals that might actually try to give them a run for the money.

I've never had one, fortunately.

The trick I love is when smaller cities charge public intox. instead so they can keep the money from the fine as opposed to passing it on to the State as they have to with DWI.

Revenue based law enforcement.

Pure crap.
Link Posted: 2/19/2005 8:59:58 PM EST

Originally Posted By longhorn789:
Cops love DWIs because it raises their monthly arrest numbers while keeping them safely away from REAL criminals that might actually try to give them a run for the money.

You keep that quote in mind if a drunk ever seriously injures you or kills one of your family members or friends.
Link Posted: 2/20/2005 1:29:41 AM EST

Originally Posted By jadams951:

You keep that quote in mind if a drunk ever seriously injures you or kills one of your family members or friends.

What is a "REAL" crime? sounds like Longhorn789 is talking out of his ass
Link Posted: 2/20/2005 1:37:34 AM EST
[Last Edit: 2/20/2005 1:40:21 AM EST by OLY-M4gery]

You can't dissuade most people from drinking and driving.

Husband gets arrested, .12 at booking, and he was told that.
Wife comes to bail him out, also intox. .18.
Asked how she got there, since thier vehicle is parked in front of the jail, "I took a cab" is the answer.
He is released.
He goes right to the truck and starts to drive away.
Stopped after 50 ft. He is driving because "she is too drunk to drive and has a revoked DL due to DUI".
Meanwhile she is going on about entrappment.....................
Link Posted: 2/20/2005 8:10:55 AM EST
Booze and cars, trucks, guns, are shakey at best.......VA BCH, VA would set up check points at the popular hang-outs and kick ass. Albuquerque, NM does the same thing.....
Link Posted: 2/20/2005 8:21:19 AM EST

Originally Posted By jadams951:

wow..yeah. I say...just don't drink and drive. The people that drank and went driving just brought this upon themselves. It's a simple rule that makes tons of sense to me. I have a friend who's dad was killed by a drunk driver in her third grade year. If that ever happens to my dad...I don't know what I'd do.
Link Posted: 2/20/2005 9:42:01 AM EST

I've never had one, fortunately.

The trick I love is when smaller cities charge public intox. instead so they can keep the money from the fine as opposed to passing it on to the State as they have to with DWI.

Revenue based law enforcement.

Pure crap.

Thats a pretty uneducated post. DWI's are simple Class B misdemeanors unless the person is a repeat offender. Most cops hate doing them because of the paperwork and time involved for such a minor crime (in terms of classification)

In Texas a DWI takes these pieces of paper
1. Arrest/Booking sheet
2. Car impound form
3. Offense report
4. Intoxilizer warning form
5. Video Warning Form

And some departments have others.

And in Texas, the counties and the state get fines collected, not the agencies. Cities receive ZERO dollars.

And I can promise you that most cops would rather take a violent offender down over a DWI anyday.

And small cities don't make PI's out of DWI's unless officers are told at the street level to not make DWI arrests. Do you have ANY evidence of that, or do you just hate Law Enforcement in general?
Link Posted: 2/20/2005 4:31:57 PM EST
Yes I do have first hand information.

I have contact with LEOs almost weekly.

Specifically, cities such as Euless, Bedford, Hurst or Grapevine here in the DFW Metroplex. They DO receive revenue from the PI fines. Moreover, when you post a bond, they'll typically fine the offender the exact amount of the bond since that's a bird in hand so to speak. That's why they write hundreds of PIs and no DWIs.

It's revenue based law enforcement. It's just another way to abuse the system and people to which it was initially designed to serve.

I do not "hate" LEOs. I'm just glad I don't place myself in the position to be under their morally bankrupt control. They're cops for a reason and it's NOT to "serve and protect".

I would go so far as to say that nearly every cop in America has had recurring fantasies about shooting someone down.

Have you? It's an uncomfortable question is it not?

It's not a healthy mindset. Their environment encourages this breakdown in moral thought. We as a society should REALLY support them by recognizing this and redesigning the law enforcement application standards in America instead of mindlessly chanting one-liner bullcrud and paying them $32,000 a year to be subject to the circus that most agencies host.

Additionally I would respectfully disagree about the willingness and preference of LEOs to approach violent offenders rather than a tipsey blonde in a Mustang. Would you assert that officers were never quietly guilty of...."easing up a bit"......and not developing a foot pursuit with as much zest as a non-violent situation?

If these statements and concepts are too provocative for general consideration via a chat room then so be it..I don't get mad at a computer screen.

Link Posted: 2/20/2005 5:22:35 PM EST
[Last Edit: 2/20/2005 5:26:41 PM EST by OLY-M4gery]

Having dealt with more than a few "violent felons" and DUI arrestees, which sometimes converge......... The violent felons are usually easier to deal with. Many of them were mad at particular person, or used ulawful force to commit a specific crime. Many of them also know they did a serious crimonal act.

DUI suspects, who are by definition intoxicated, with lowered inhibitions, often feeling liquid courage, are often rude, aggressive, or assualtive. Many feel they are not "drunk" and are being "picked on", even the ones that have crapped/pissed themselves, can't walk, or talk enough to get full sentences out.

Next, DUI randomly victimizes. DUI suspects generally have no specific intent to cause harm. But they can, at any time, cause injury or death to anyone that is unfortunate enough to be near them.

Even the most violent criminals aren't as random as DUI crashes are.

Oh, when I arrest one of the "violent criminals" I know that I WILL NOT be going to Court. They generally have a multitude of charges, and the plea bargain will determine how long they go to prison for. Not if the they were guilty, etc.

But DUI, I've gone to Court for multiple times. Then we'll go into whether there was RAS/PC for the stop. Whehter there was RAS for field sobriety. Did I perform the tests exactly like the 300+ page manual says. Whether there was PC for the arrest. Were all the forms completed properly. Did I scare or intimidate the suspect while adminitering the tests. One of my co-workers had to explain his exercise regimen, and why his arms were so big, because that caused the suspect to be "scared".

The violent felon is also likely to have multiple prior offenses, making him more difficult to defend at Trial, and at sentencing.

The DUI suspect is likely not to have any prior serious crimes, a real job etc. When they kill someone in a car crash, they will rationalize that it wasn't because they were drunk, because they are so committed to drinking and driving, they've done it before, many times w/o hurting or killing someone. They'll talk about the guilt they feel, how the crash was unavoidable, etc. etc. all will sound reasonable to someone who is ready to hear the message.

LE often tries to get the message out in "professional" non-judgemental statements. Sometimes it looses the message.

Easiest drunk driving homicide conviction I was involved in, had the SFTS's witnessed by a neighbor of the crash location. When the suspect went on the news and told his story......... The LE spokeperson did the usual appeared intoxicated, bland response. Well the neighbor guy got on the news and told it like he saw it. "He said he was drunk, he has prior DUI's"........................... Whose message was most effective?

Yet, more people die from DUI in my area than violent felons. Something like 2-4X as many per year, with even more being killed in non-DUI crashes.

So let's review

Violent felons, usually not "out of control", only certain victims, no Court later on
DUI, may be mouthy and agressive, random victim potential, Court later on, sympathetic to Jurors, media etc.

I think if anyone has been mindlessly chanting one line bullcrude in this thread it's you.
Link Posted: 2/20/2005 5:33:15 PM EST
Texas should spend more of their time rounding up and deporting illegals than doing speedtraps.
Link Posted: 2/20/2005 6:15:54 PM EST

Originally Posted By AssaultRifler:
Texas should spend more of their time rounding up and deporting illegals than doing speedtraps.

Rounding up illegals is a Federal responsibility, and Texas gave it up after the Feds always turned the wetbacks loose after getting them from the State.
Link Posted: 2/20/2005 6:51:22 PM EST

Specifically, cities such as Euless, Bedford, Hurst or Grapevine here in the DFW Metroplex. They DO receive revenue from the PI fines. Moreover, when you post a bond, they'll typically fine the offender the exact amount of the bond since that's a bird in hand so to speak. That's why they write hundreds of PIs and no DWIs.

It's revenue based law enforcement. It's just another way to abuse the system and people to which it was initially designed to serve.

I do not "hate" LEOs. I'm just glad I don't place myself in the position to be under their morally bankrupt control. They're cops for a reason and it's NOT to "serve and protect".

I would go so far as to say that nearly every cop in America has had recurring fantasies about shooting someone down.

It's not a healthy mindset. Their environment encourages this breakdown in moral thought. We as a society should REALLY support them by recognizing this and redesigning the law enforcement application standards in America instead of mindlessly chanting one-liner bullcrud and paying them $32,000 a year to be subject to the circus that most agencies host.

Additionally I would respectfully disagree about the willingness and preference of LEOs to approach violent offenders rather than a tipsey blonde in a Mustang. Would you assert that officers were never quietly guilty of...."easing up a bit"......and not developing a foot pursuit with as much zest as a non-violent situation?

If these statements and concepts are too provocative for general consideration via a chat room then so be it..I don't get mad at a computer screen.

In my short 7 years in police work I've found that drunk females are the worst of the worst to deal with then some bad ass convict.

Yes, I have heard of small cities wanting their officers to make arrests for PI instead of DWI because of the reason you said earlier.

I've never had fantasies of shooting someone down. I have wondered how I would react in a gunfight but then again I'd imagine just about everyone on this board also has.
Link Posted: 2/20/2005 6:53:14 PM EST
[Last Edit: 2/20/2005 6:55:27 PM EST by longhorn789]
Oly-M4,

Well, the detracting punt at the end not withstanding, you have an argument.

Random victimization. Yes I agree.

However,

I don't know how much merit there is to the statement that "violent felons are usually easier to deal with than DUI arrestees." Wisconsin must be a much different place than Texas in that regard.

More than what you SAID....I think it is sad but curious about what you DIDN'T SAY in response.

No address of:
1. revenue law enforcement.
2. morally bankrupt control
3. shooting fantasy
4. easing up a bit

Wow! Those are the things that I thought the next LEO would flame me about. It didn't hit a nerve at all?? THIS is my point. Most LEOs are mulled into thinking that this lifestyle for them is acceptable.

It is not.

Most LEOs are supported through group reinforcement theory within these diseased mindsets and a "mob mentality" develops.

This is not good either.

Once the boys in blue come together and decide that they want to hold themselves to a higher standard, instead of complaining about having to read a 300 page book on how to properly affect an arrest, then I'll have a different opinion. Based on what I have seen, I am not impressed at all at the condition of law enforcement agencies in America which I have been exposed to, with the notable exception of the Texas Department of Public Safety (state troopers) and the Rangers.
Link Posted: 2/20/2005 6:54:22 PM EST
Jadams,

Very reasonable.

Very true!

Longhorn
Link Posted: 2/20/2005 7:23:14 PM EST
[Last Edit: 2/20/2005 7:30:31 PM EST by OLY-M4gery]

Oly-M4,

Well, the detracting punt at the end not withstanding, you have an argument.

I just regurgitated your detracting punt

Random victimization. Yes I agree.

However,

I don't know how much merit there is to the statement that "violent felons are usually easier to deal with than DUI arrestees." Wisconsin must be a much different place than Texas in that regard.

Violent felons, often victimize specific victims. Many violent crimes are committed by people who know their vicitms. Often times anger at the victim is part of the motivation for the crime.

In random type crimes, there is often a specfic goal for the violence, armed robbery for money, home invasion for drugs, etc.

Very few of those "violent felons" will fight with the police when confronted, if the police don't give them an opportunity to resist EFFECTIVELY.

There are a few, VERY FEW, that when confronted have the will, skill, intent, and oppourtunity fight effectively. Usually skill is lacking, as well as the will to kill a police officer, or other person without malice.

More than what you SAID....I think it is sad but curious about what you DIDN'T SAY in response.

No address of:
1. revenue law enforcement.
2. morally bankrupt control
3. shooting fantasy
4. easing up a bit

Yeah, as I posted in this another thread earlier, I routinely give people warning for traffic violations.

I have never been told to "ramp up" my production. I write 1.66 citations per shift. I work for an agency that has more traffic duties than most call-call full service agencies, but less than a Highway Patrol. Most urban agencies would probably say 10-30% of their work is traffic related, crashes, tickets, traffic complaints, parking etc. My agency is probably 50-50%, traffic vs criminal/calls for service.

At 1.66 citations per shift, I am the most productive citation issuer on my shift. Hardly seems like we are pushing citations does it?

Morally bankrupt control, I don't do what I don't feel is right, proper, and legal. That pervades this organization. My department has never turned away from the fact that we are supposed to serve the people of the community.

Shooting fantasy? What getting involved in a shooting? Yeah, like I want or need the stress, and psycholgical trauma that will come after that. Nor do I think shooting someone would make me a hero, or get looked up to in the organization. My dept. has also made clear they really would like us to avoid shooting anyone if at all possible. That said, if someone is doing something that can only reasonbly be stopped by shooting them, I'd do that if needed.

We had 1 OIS last year, which was in, my beat, but my days off were re-scheduled. Prior to that it's been 11-12 years.

Easing up a bit? I think the people of my community expect me to do this job the way it is supposed to be done. I also try to treat people how I would like to be treated, under similar circumstances. Crimes generally have victims and perps. I have to worry about both. Ignoring a victim is as wrong as only caring about making an arrest.

If that means chasing a dangerous criminal, giddy-up. But often times discretion is the better part of valor. It's also why we have police dogs, and mugshoot books. Also if you are saying some might be more ready to chase the DUI suspect than the armed robber, in a sense that is true. Evidence of DUI will dissipate given time. If the suspect evades capture at the traffic stop, the charge may likely never be brought. An armed robber who runs, generally only delays the capture. Plus there may be evidence that should be preserved, or victims that need tending to at the scene of the crime, that is more important than a foot chase many times.

Wow! Those are the things that I thought the next LEO would flame me about. It didn't hit a nerve at all?? THIS is my point. Most LEOs are mulled into thinking that this lifestyle for them is acceptable.

It is not.

Most LEOs are supported through group reinforcement theory within these diseased mindsets and a "mob mentality" develops.

This is not good either.

Once the boys in blue come together and decide that they want to hold themselves to a higher standard, instead of complaining about having to read a 300 page book on how to properly affect an arrest, then I'll have a different opinion. Based on what I have seen, I am not impressed at all at the condition of law enforcement agencies in America which I have been exposed to, with the notable exception of the Texas Department of Public Safety (state troopers) and the Rangers.

Yeah, a 300 page book to figure out if someone is intoxicated or not. . The book was designed to serve as a guide, the problem they point out at the start of the book was officers were bad at identifying "borderline" intoxicated persons. It was never supposed to supplant common sense. It doesn't take that much to figure Otis on the Andy Griffith show..........................

I have a working knowledge of the book. But if I go to Court, I can count on hearing about certain sentences on certain pages.

I'd put my 400+ people up against your 400 Texas DPS Troopers anyday.
Link Posted: 2/20/2005 7:33:38 PM EST
This whole thread has made me very sad......I can't believe how many people are condoning DUI and think cops make DUI arrests for revenue. Never (I'm sure the majority of Cops are the same) have I acted in my official compacity to "Make more money" for the agency that I work for. I do it because (I know, sounds gay) that's what I swore to do, it's my job.

Some of you people are fucking clueless of the true reality of DUI. An unbelievable amount of people die every day because of this. I've pulled countless numbers of suspects and victims out of crashed vehicles who were dead, get it fucking dead. All because some fucktard decided to drive. Sad, sad, sad.......Open your eyes fellas, don't be so protective of an activity that kills.
Link Posted: 2/20/2005 8:06:26 PM EST

You are just a complete and utter jack ass. I happen to know officers at those jurisdictions, and they make plenty of DWI arrests. Unless you can post real evidence here I am calling you another keyboard cop hater. Bedford made 268 DWI arrests in 2003. They made 185 PI arrests in '03, a 9% decrease from the previous year.

Your assertation about killing fantasies is absurd. The fantasy is YOURS.

I have been a cop, know cops all over the country and find them all brave, honorable men and women, not a coward.

But now I say put up or shut up. Evidence speaks volumes. Have any?
Link Posted: 2/21/2005 9:12:29 AM EST
Your anger, childish demeanor and abusive language are what speak volumes.

That's why you do what you do...and I do what I do..
Link Posted: 2/21/2005 9:56:01 AM EST

Originally Posted By 7KOPPER:
This whole thread has made me very sad......I can't believe how many people are condoning DUI and think cops make DUI arrests for revenue.

NC has a revenue generating campaign called Click It or Ticket. They do roadblocks to make sure people have their seat belts on. If that's not a campaign for revenue tell me what is.

They have a separate compaign for DWI called "Booze It and Looze it".

How many people have been killed because another driver wasn't wearing their seatbelt?
Link Posted: 2/21/2005 10:59:45 AM EST
Link Posted: 2/21/2005 11:01:08 AM EST

Originally Posted By FALARAK:

No shit.

+3, wheres that pic of Legs flyin past us in his Trooper (or whatever the hell that thing is he drives) hangin out the window w/ a Shiner in his hand (this was of course not on a public road....within the confines of that ONE place we all like to hang out at)
Link Posted: 2/21/2005 1:19:11 PM EST
Link Posted: 2/21/2005 4:32:55 PM EST

NC has a revenue generating campaign called Click It or Ticket. They do roadblocks to make sure people have their seat belts on. If that's not a campaign for revenue tell me what is.

Not only is this revenue based...it is completely unconstitutional.

No probable cause.

No reasonable suspicion.

Unconstitutional.

But what does law enforcement care? They clearly think treading on the Constitution is fine as long as it suits them.

Tell me I'm wrong?!?!
Link Posted: 2/21/2005 4:36:43 PM EST
[Last Edit: 2/21/2005 4:42:27 PM EST by TheRedGoat]
Link Posted: 2/21/2005 4:39:28 PM EST
Link Posted: 2/21/2005 4:43:52 PM EST
Link Posted: 2/21/2005 5:04:06 PM EST

Originally Posted By TheRedGoat:

Originally Posted By StykUrHedUp:

Originally Posted By FALARAK:

No shit.

+3, wheres that pic of Legs flyin past us in his Trooper (or whatever the hell that thing is he drives) hangin out the window w/ a Shiner in his hand (this was of course not on a public road....within the confines of that ONE place we all like to hang out at)

I was off roading!!!
Perfectly legal.

Not in many states. In some states your crime is DUI. Private property has no bearing on it.

TRG

never heard that before, whats states are you referring to?

txl
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top